Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Yes i have talked about Malone’s deception before and because you didn’t like that bit of truth you called me liar. We have different principles and attitudes about propaganda vs science. I don’t expect you to be rational anymore.

I'm sorry that the FACTS I presented offend you.

And your desperate attempts to spin it otherwise are just an attempt to smear not just Malone, but anyone who dares to contradict your party's transparently false narrative.
Matybe your version of things was halfway believable 3 years ago.
But now we have 3 years of facts that have steadily come out disproving your party's false narrative. And at this point the only reason to pretend things are as you allege, is because that version benefits the Democrat-Bolshevik party, and disproving it has hurt he Democrats' credibility.
The masks don't work against Covid-19.
The Covid vaccine doesn't work.
The lockdowns that occurred were ineffective, and known by Fauci and others at CDC would be ineffective, and were implemented anyway, specificaally to benefit the Democrat party and Biden in 2020.
Fauci's own e-mails with other doctors worldwide and other CDC officialss, prove he was lying about Covid origins, treatmen and lockdowns, throughout 2020.
The vaccine actually has dangerous side effects, and has either permanently disabled or killed tens of thousands of people, and by evidence that I have sourced and cited, actually hundreds of thousands of people.
Doctor Robert Malone and dozens of other leading medical scientists, based on that undeniable ruth, have pushed to have the Covid-19 vaccines and boosters withdrawn from the market.

Your answer to that is to attack Robert Malone personally, where in one of thousands of cases Malone cited as proof evidence, the family of that one patient wanted Malone to not use the person's name, even though the case is factual and true.
I've already posted the 5-hour hearing hosted by Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wisconsin), where Malone and dozens of other highly respected doctors and medical researchers, among the most cited in medical journals, for decades, presented their evidence of he CDC's ineffective Covid-19 treatments that were costing thousands of lives, and presented treatments ha actually do work, and were banned from Facebook and Twitter, and fired form hospitals, after DECADES, just to suppress the true facts.

And ONLY because discrediting them would benefit the Democrat party's false narrative and lockdowns, do you try by any desperate manipulation of the facts to discredit them.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.