I just got Matrix: Path of Neo for the PC and have been playing it for a couple of hours. Fighting a bunch of dudes and pulling off awesome The One moves is great, but it's hindered by the fact that it's a crappy port of a game that wasn't really that polished to begin with:

Even with my new monster PC(core 2 duo with 2gigs of ram and an nvidia 7950), the game still chokes at times, specially if I'm fighting a number of opponents and I've already destroyed a large part of the environment) It seems stupid that the game is being dragged by its two major selling points: fighting multiple enemies at once and destructible environments.

The graphics are also shitty. It's probably the only PC-ported game I know of that has graphics worse than its console counterparts. Even if I bump the resolution up to 1280X1024 the graphics still look as awful as it did in 800X600, the only difference is the animation is now less fluid.

Getting around the game is also difficult. Unless you've finished all the missions, you won't have the ability to skip FMVs at the start of the level, and most of them are at least 2 minutes in length.