Quote:

Ultimate Jaburg53 said:
Poor Snarf. I'm sorry your feeling blue. One of your problems is you are looking for love. Love should be far down you list. First find a woman you can relate to, then see if she will tolerate all your bullshit, ask yourself if your willing to tolerate hers. A relationship is alot of work and understanding. It takes time and patience to build a succesfull one and they are still just a house of cards.

My advice is just be you, man.

It was a hard lesson for me to learn. I wish you well.

Holy hell! Who the fuck got Jaburg's password?

Quote:

King Snarf said:
It's just so goddam frustrating. Like tonight, when I was chatting up Random Girl. I didn't expect much, which is good because I got jack. But, Christ, usually if I'm polite and somewhat charming, such as I was tonight, I could get a FIRST FUCKING NAME!

Dude, even a chick who isn't into you will at least give you a first name (whether it's hers or not). If she doesn't, then she's a bitch. I can't speak about any other times you've chatted up a chick, but this one is definetly not a keeper. Too stuck up to even make up a first name means that she was an ice princess.

Try finding people just to talk to in other places based on your interests. If you're in a library or bookstore and see a woman reading something you're interested in, strike up a convo. based on that. If she's invovled, maybe she has a sister or a friend she can hook you up with. Seriously, though, it's best to find people first and then build on the relationship.

Quote:

King Snarf said:
and 3 rounds of phonesex, with the phonesex being the only one with the same person (and she lives in Texas, so I doubt anything more than phone sex will come of this).

Damnit! Elisa, you said you were saving yourself for me!

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."