Quote:

PrincessElisa said:
No I'm not Uschi...do I write like Usch? No, does she teach? no...My names actually Ashley Elizabeth! Ashley after one of my mom's sweet lil second graders in the late seventies and Liz is my mom's middl ename.

Copycat. Stop stealing the glory of my name.

On the other hand, there were two other Ashley Elizabeths in my first grade class alone... did you go to Dawson Elementary in Holden, Mass? Did you own a Teddy Ruxspin?

As for Snarf, I dunno what to tell you. 'Cause I also have never gotten any play. On the other hand, I don't want to be in a relationship and never ever want kids so never having sex is a great way for me to achieve those goals.

I dunno... go on a great spiritual journey and find fulfillment in just being yourself. Make yourself ok with being just you. That will be attractive to a lot of women...

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"