Quote:

Prometheus said:
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:

Always my favorite Bolland icons pic (this was recently post-Crisis...notice Barry Allen in that pic...)

Actually that picture would not strictly be post crisis as none of those guys at the time, except Clark (and possibly mind reader J'onnz), would have known Bruce was Batman.
Its a fantasy picture pure & simple with no indications it was pre or post Crisis!

No you argumenative poof...I meant that the cover was created for a tpb of Secret Origins issues, which came out Post-Crisis. Bolland has gone on record talking about how Barry's non-interaction with the rest of the group, and their subsequent lack of noticing him, was a subtle gesture to the fact of his death. That's all...

Not being argumentaive, just pointing out that though the picture might have been drawn post-Crisis the picture itself was not post crisis.
If Barry is sposed to be dead in that picture then it could only be set during the crisis!
As I pointed out, Bruce would not be known post Crisis, and Barry wasnt dead pre-Crisis!