Monroe: "We have word that Robin Lucious is backstage with our new GM, Doc Paragon! Robin?

Cut to backstage as Robin stands next to Paragon.

RL: "Thanks, Mike. As you can see, I do have our new General Manager here with us. Dr. Paragon, I understand you wanted to comment on the World title situation for our fans."

DP: "That's right, Robin. As you saw last week, Joe Mama remains the RDCW World Champion, having won the title at Halloween Handjobs last year. Now the board of directors did consider holding a tournament to determine a new champion. But it was decided that as it wasn't Joe Mama's fault that the company shut down, that he be given the chance to continue on as champion, and see if he was up to the challenge.

Now we are watching every singles match very closely in determining who should get the first shot at the title and who will be incontention in the months to come."

RL: "Is this why you were so involved last week in handling King Snarf's antics?"

DP: "It is, indeed. King Snarf's ongoing attempts to in his words "make the RDCW lame" are obviously counterproductive to our goals of bringing the fans the most exciting, active promotion out there. Thus, my need to take a stand and rein in him as much as possible.

King Snarf, I'm going to say this directly to you. I WILL be keeping an eye on you at all times. If you attempt to forfeit a match again, it will result in your immediate suspension without pay from this promotion. You want to wrestle a "boring" style, well I'm sure you'll have no lack of opponents who'll have their own say about that.

You want to interfere in other's matches, well, again, I'm sure they'll have their own say in that matter, as well. One final thing. You want to keep testing me, we'll I'm not too old to pull out my ring gear and lace up the boots one more time. Class can still come into session."

RL: "What about the West Side Roller's post match attacks on Ghost Hog and Grimm last week?"

DP: "Well, Robin, it was decided in this instance to attempt to handle things in the ring. Ghost Hog and Grimm will have the opportunity to handle things that way. If the West Side Rollers become too unmanagable, the board will step in. But all things considered, I think the fans prefer to see conflicts resolved in the squared circle. I know I do."

RL: "Thanks for your time, Dr. Paragon."

DP: "Thank you, Robin."

RL: "Back to you, Mike and Madman!"