* As the T & Angels entertain the fans in the Cheesedome, our camera cuts to Doc Paragon's office. King Snarf walks up to the door and knocks.

DP: Come in.

*Snarf opens the door and enters.

KS: So you wanted to see me about Scammiversary?

DP: Yes, yes I did. It's about your match. The C.A.T.C.H. You see, I have the ppv buyrates here and. . .

KS: You needn't finish! Obviously my match was the highest rated of the entire show! The greatest match in the history of the RDCW! Why who wouldn't want to watch two titanic. . .er, titans. . .such as myself and Jonathan Evil in an EPIC contest of carefree hugging!

DP: Well, that's just it. Let me show you. These are the ratings prior to your match. This number here.

*Doc Paragon walks over to a chart, where he unveils the high numbers the ppv received prior to the C.A.T.C.H.

KS: That's a pretty high number.

DP: Yes, it is, isn't it? But not the highest number on there.

KS: Obviously.

DP: Indeed. We got a lot of high numbers. These are the ratings for the Ghost Hog/Big Pimp Tim match, the Chained Fury match, and the World Title match. All pretty high numbers. All big. All good.

*Paragon now unveils the numbers on the chart for those matches, each one rising higher than the one previous.

KS: However. . .

*Doc Paragon points downward this time, to where the spike drops down past the bottom of the chart.

DP: However, these are the numbers for the C.A.T.C.H.

KS: I don't see where they stop at.

*Paragon unrolls a piece of paper at the bottom of the chart that rolls across the floor and out into the hallway. Paragon and Snarf look out the doorway, watching the paper rolling down the hall until it finally comes to an end.

DP: I'd guess they stop somewhere near the water fountain by the entrance.

*Paragon picks up a large stack of papers from his desk and dumps them in Snarf's arms.

DP: And this, is the number of viewers who called the ppv offices during your match and requested their money back. Money that will be coming out of your salary until it is paid off. We have a problem here, Snarf. I want to know how you suggest we fix it.

*Snarf, still holding the papers thinks for a moment, before he gets an idea.

KS: I've got it!

*Snarf sets the papers back down on Paragon's desk and walks over to the chart.

KS: So this is the numbers? And I have the lowest numbers on the ppv?

DP: Yes. . .

KS: Simple!

*Snarf picks up the chart and turns it over before setting it back down on the stand, upside down.

KS: I now have the highest numbers of the whole show! I hereby declare myself the greatest draw in the history of the RDCW! Give me my title shot against Joe Mama!

*Paragon slaps his hand to the side of his face, and fumes for a moment, while Snarf looks eminently pleased with himself.

DP: Snarf?

KS: Yes?

DP: Get. Out. Of. My. Office. Right. Now.

*Camera cuts back to ringside where Monroe & MarcuM are laughing.

Let me tell you something, just because something is in a graphic format doesn't mean it needs to be apologized for. And just because a novel is serious, doesn't mean it's serious fiction. The only thing comics should worry about is telling a good story. You do that and people will find it. -Brad Meltzer