*An angry Doc Paragon briskly walks down to the ring. No music plays, and he is not wearing a jacket. He pulls his tie off and throws it onto the ground before climbing into the ring and beginning to unbutton his shirt. He takes the mic, his shirt half-undone.

DP: Ghost Hog! Ghost Hog! You want to come out here and ramble on incoherently about conspiracies after what you've done! Look at the video! Look at my office! This is your alcohol induced rage from last week!

*A video plays of Ghost Hog's rampage through Paragon's office last week.

DP: But that wasn't enough for you, was it? That wasn't enough! You had to bring an innocent into your warped delusions! You had to kidnap my secretary, Penny! Ghost Hog. . .Ghost Hog. . .I'm giving you one chance. . .let her go tonight, before our match. . .and I may not break your legs with my Figure 4. . .Ghost Hog. . .I hope you're happy. . .because you've got what you've been wanting for a long time now.

Tonight. . .it's not going to be a wrestling match. . .it's going to be a fight! It's going to be a bloody brawl! You've unleashed something you never suspected existed, Ghost Hog. Tonight. . .it's a whole new class that will be in session for you.

*Paragon tosses down the mic and heads to the back still screaming Ghost Hog's name.

Let me tell you something, just because something is in a graphic format doesn't mean it needs to be apologized for. And just because a novel is serious, doesn't mean it's serious fiction. The only thing comics should worry about is telling a good story. You do that and people will find it. -Brad Meltzer