Johnny Evil: ...but first

*Johnny Evil steps out onto the platform and the crowd goes crazy.*

DP: What are you...you have no business being here!

JE: See, that's where you're wrong. I'm here because of business. A certain business deal, to be exact. You see, the rumors of my retirement have been greatly exaggerated. I've been very busy lately. What, with all the publicity the Doomchoke created and now, I'm happy to announce that I have e new sponsor. I now have the full financial backing of Japan's second largest company. All they wanted from me was a little name charge. Now, don't worry. I'm not changing my name. The very idea of me changing my name is silly. Hey, let's get my teammates out here for the big finale.

*Hiro, BFE and Ariel join JE on the platform.*

DP: But your official statement...

JE: ...said that the Otaku are no more. We are not the Otaku. No, from this day forward we are Johnny Evil's Forces of Evil Presented by Super Smash Bros Brawl for the Nintendo Wii! I know, doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, but a huge corporate sponsorship is a huge corporate sponsorship. But that's not all. Nintendo is willing to sponsor tonight's shindig as well on one condition. I get a shot at the title against whoever wins your little one match tournament. Whatta ya say, Doc? Do I get a shot at the winner or should I just take my huge pile of yen and go home?

Last edited by notwedge; 2008-01-02 2:32 AM.