back in the ring we see, Paragon amusedly watching as the West Side Rollers are shown still walking backstage. . .

Quote:
Krazed: chairshots. . .lots of chairshots. . .

Quote:
Big Pimp Tim: punkasses. . .top rope. . .

DP: Boys, boys, don't strain yourselves trying to remember how to get back out here to the ring. I'll just talk to you from right here. It seems that the two of like to do quite a bit of talking, but I haven't seen much action from either of you. In fact, I'd say that the pair of you have Kevin Nashed your way through the majority of your RDCW contracts.

So what I think we're going to do here tonight is provide you both with a little chance to show just how motivated you are and how much you want to participate in this promotion.

I think it's time we had our own little version of The Apprentice here in the RDCW, and we're going to do it right here in this very ring tonight, before our big title bout!

Krazed, Big Pimp Tim, tonight you will face each other in a "Loser is Fired" match! Krazed, you'll be allowed to use your steel chair. Tim, you'll be allowed to win by tossing Krazed over the top rope. The winner will get to keep their job in the RDCW and the loser will be FIRED!!!!!!!!

Let me tell you something, just because something is in a graphic format doesn't mean it needs to be apologized for. And just because a novel is serious, doesn't mean it's serious fiction. The only thing comics should worry about is telling a good story. You do that and people will find it. -Brad Meltzer