King Snarf comes to the ring, with papers in one hand and a mic in the other!

Happy New Year's, chumps! I'm back and better than ever! Now, some might think I'm a joke. Those people are morons. Y'see, those people forgot who I am and what I do. I retire people, and guess what? I FUCKING enjoy that. TK-069? Gone! Kristogar Velo? Gone! Penwing? I'm taking credit for that too! See, when I was doing all that ridiculous stuff, that was my attempt to retire the whole of RDCW! Now, that might be a tad "high concept" for you morons. So, I'm going back to basics. Holds up papers I have here in my hands waivers which I expect the RDCW legal team to sign. Tonight's match between Sammitch and I is technically no disqualifications, but I want it made crystal clear. I want free reign to do whatever it takes to win, but I can't do that if I think that Sammitch or Paragon's gonna puss out and sue me after the match for the INSANE amounts of violence I intend to bring. I want these waivers signed immediately, stating that I will in no way be held responsible for any injuries Captain Sammitch may suffer in the match. If these are not signed, then I will forfeit the match this evening, resulting in the LAMEST World's Title Match ever! Thank you and I'll see you later tonight!

Knutreturns said: Spoken like the true Greatest RDCW Champ!

All hail King Snarf!