So Joker escaped from prison this one time and went downtown to Gotham. There were these skanky ass hookers all, "hey baby, wanna have a good time?" and since Harley had left to join the Amazon Lesbian Heroes Club he was feeling really horny and sayd, "yeah, ho, get in my bad ride!" An he was driving this pimped out chevy impala with spinning chrome rims and purple neon chassy lights under and like those fake bullet-hole stickers. And an inverted crucifix with Batman on it hanging from a modified purple and green rosary he decorated the rear view mirror with.

So Joker takes this hooker back to his penthouse apartment and fucks the shit out of her. He's all bangin her from behind and she's all, "oh god, it's so big, omg i nbever seen a cock that big!" and he's all "take it bitch!" and then Harley opens the door and is all like shocked@!!! But then she gets all horny too, seeing Joker all naked and buff and shiny with sweat so she can't help it and starts touching her privates. Joker notices her jerking off and is all, "Hey Harley, why don't you come over here too!" so she tears her clothes off all sexy and starts jumping on the bed with her boobs bouncing and shit, so Joker starts to laugh and grabs her boobs and she's all "OHHHH!" and she almost cums and he puts his dick in her tight cunt and she's all screaming and cums really hard and that makes him cum. he dumps his whole load inside her and then pulls out and has to hooker suck the jizz back outta Harley's cunt and then the two girls start making out and pass Joker's cum between them and he thinks that's so hot he starts jacking his beef.

But! That's right when Batman finally comes out of the shadows 'cause he was watching the whole thing and now he's got this huge boner pokin outta his pants. Batman walks up behind Joker pumping one out and is about to grab him when the hooker screams (harley passed out 'cause she orgasmed so hard and didn't see) and Joker turns around all shocked to see Batman@!!! But he had been jerking himself all well, and touching his balls, and Joker cummed again, all over Batman. Batman thought that was so hot, he ripped off his tights and Joker saw his giant boner! Joker started sucking Batman's cock and Batman started moaning real deep as his throbbing manhood passed through Joker's lips. Batman grabbed Joker's face and pulled him up to kiss him and suck his cock-juice and pre-cum back out of Joker's mouth. Joker rips off Batman's shirt, exposing Batman's stacked bod and Joker moans, sucking on Batman's nipples and then they grab eachothers' huge wangers and masturbate eachother until they both cumm hard at the same time. They cum for like a whole minute straight and Harley and the hooker come over to suck it all up out of them.

Then Batman remembers his station and handcuffs both Joker and Harley and takes them back to Arkham...

...but not before ass raping them both in the batcave!!!!

the end

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"