Cabal Online. I like how the combo system makes it so that gameplay and PvP isn't just clicking things until your enemy or your character falls to the ground(it's probably the only mmo I've encountered where enabling the auto-attack will actually make you lose). The graphics are also nice enough but don't need a monster PC to run well.

There have been complaints about the limited weapon and armor selection, but I find that the simplified gear options tend to limit people's strength within a certain level so you won't find a jackhole with his UBERGEAR+9999 going around randomly PK-ing low levels. There are godlike equips available but they are available to everybody provided that they reach the required level and have put enough time to farming or crafting the damn thing, but it still won't assure that you're not going to be taken down by a player who knows what he's doing.

It's a bit confusing with the SKILL rank and Level, though. Like most traditional MMORPGs, you gain levels by killing monsters and doing quests, but you also gain a certain amount of Skill EXP by using your special attacks. When you get enough of the damn skill exp, your skill rank goes up, and you gain access to the next batch of special skills and buffs (which you need to buy) and will gain several stat bonuses. It is easy to level up the char, merely doing the quests given per level will allow you to reach half the cap in 3 days of playing, but skill rank is a bit of a grind. There are people who grind only their skill, resulting in some people being able to beat opponents who are 30+ levels above them. This once again makes it harder for high level jackholes to run around PK-ing low levels, because they never know when a skill grinder is going to pop up and humiliate them by smacking them around with high level skills, while wearing weak novice gear.

The only complaint I have is that the game is licensed per region, which means each country or region that acquires a license is contractually bound by the game developers to block IP Addresses from other countries (this is so they can sell the license again to another region and earn more profit). I can't play with anybody except people from my own country, majority of whom are cockwads and cheaters (the GMs from our country try their best to catch hackers and botters, but every once in a while you'll see someone spamming skills without any cooldown and at an impossible speed). Also, asian developers don't spellcheck their games.