Originally Posted By: the G-man
As noted in my earlier post "On Thursday morning, a spokesman for Comedy Central confirmed that the network had added more bleeps to the episode than were in the cut delivered by South Park Studios, and that it was not giving permission for the episode to run on the studio’s Web site."

In any event, I wouldn't know if it was brilliant or not, Ray. Because it was taken off the air by Comedy Central after one (censored) showing (instead of being rerun at midnight like the other eps) and not put on their website, I never got to see it.

I got it from bittorrent and this is the first I'm reading anything about it. So I took it all as a joke on their part and am really letdown that Comedy Central did this.
 Quote:

Trey Parker and Matt Stone:
"In the 14 years we’ve been doing South Park we have never done a show that we couldn’t stand behind. We delivered our version of the show to Comedy Central and they made a determination to alter the episode. It wasn’t some meta-joke on our part. Comedy Central added the bleeps. In fact, Kyle’s customary final speech was about intimidation and fear. It didn’t mention Muhammad at all but it got bleeped too. We’ll be back next week with a whole new show about something completely different and we’ll see what happens to it."

Just fucked up. Though the point was made by having Jesus and Buddha completely untouched. It sends the wrong message to give in to pressure. Eventually some catholic is going to realize that few death threats will work. It sets a bad precedence (I probably spelled that wrong), like George W. Bush and his "free speech zones."

Bow ties are coool.