Originally Posted By: Captain Sweden
Currently reading the TPB re-prints of his Jimmy Olsen run, and have recently finished the first Masterworks volume of The Mighty Thor.

Kirby's JIMMY OLSEN series remains among my favorites, and it's great to read them in these two collected volumes.

I already have all the Kirby JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY/THOR issues, so I don't have an urgency to pick up the Masterworks volumes of it. I always plannned to do that at some point after the complete Kirby run is all in hardcover, so that buying in hardcovers allows one to read the whole series in that format.

Marvel in the last few years has also reprinted Kirby's complete 1976-1978 runs of ETERNALS, CAPTAIN AMERICA, and BLACK PANTHER, in inexpensive full-color trade paperback.
There's an ETERNALS omnibus hardcover as well.
And DEVIL DINOSAUR hardcover.
Only the 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY Treasury Edition and series 1-10 are not reprinted. And MACHINE MAN 1-9.

Some of the Masterworks reprints I've been most eager to see have been of the early issues of TALES TO ASTONISH (3 volumes so far, issues 1-30), TALES OF SUSPENSE (2 volumes so far, issues 1-20).
And JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY that started with material from the early 50's and hasn't gotten to the Kirby/Ditko stuff yet that began with issue 51.

AMAZING ADVENTURES/AMAZING FANTASY also was released in an AMAZING FANTASY omnibus hardcover.

And I guess they'll eventually get to Kirby's STRANGE TALES stories as well.
All these (AMAZING ADVENTURES/AMAZING FANTASY, JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY, STRANGE TALES, TALES OF SUSPENSE, TALES TO ASTONISH) are Kirby's pre-Marvel monster story reprints, originally published from 1959-1963.

Kirby's RAWHIDE KID stories from the same pre-Marvel era have also been re-released in two RAWHIDE KID Masterworks editions. I've seen only the first volume.