Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Just pointing out that I posted an article as opposed to an angry rant.

Just pointing out: You posted a liberal-media fake narrative, NOT an actual reporting of facts.
I've already cited the omitted ACTUAL facts, that Christopher Wray, Jill Sanborn, and Merrick Garland, absolutely refuse to answer. Because they are lying and trying to hide the true facts that incriminate them, and their false-flag undercover agents who were DISGUISED AS Trump supporters, and were framing, inciting, and committing crimes on January 6th.
Not crimes by Trump supporters, BY THEM, the FBI.

FBI (at least 20 undercover agents), DHS (at least 20 undercover agents), DC Metro Police (at least 10 undercover officers), and John Earle Sullivan and his Antifa group (at least 20 fake Trump supporters
ALL DISGUISED AS Trump supporters.
That's at least 70 false-flag agents, contrasted against 60 total incidents of violence or vandalism. Out of well over 100,000 ACTUAL "PEACEFUL and PATRIOTIC" Trump supporters, that these false-flag agents were there to frame.

And propagandists like you are still selling their false-flag Democrat-Bolshevik narrative, more than 2 years after that Democrat narrative has been proven to be false.
And I've cited links repeatedly to prove it. And these are just the FBI, DHS, DC Metro police, and Antifa who ADMIT to being there undercover. How many more, who have not been forced to show their hand?

And you still cheer on innocent protesters being falsely imprisoned, hundreds of "trespassers" who did nothing more than walk inside the Capitol, overcharged with months or years of fake overcharged FBI indictments, forced to sign false confessions, and otherwise losing their homes, businesses, and being indefinitely separated from their spouses and children, just to sell the FBI/KGB's false narrative. You cheer this on. No guilt at all from you, over pointlessly ruined lives, by a tyrannical weaponized Democrat-Bolshevik FBI.
What a loyal Bolshevik you are.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Lothar of The Hill People
Were we supposed to riot when Trump got convicted? No one said anything and I didn't really want to anyway. Maybe it's just dems who riot.

I think that is precisely the purpose, to so outrage Republican/Trump supporters, when so denied justice and rule of law, that they would reject weaponized government and enact justice themselves.

But out of 74.3 million Trump supporters from Nov 2020 (and a lot more support now, according to the polls)... no violence by Trump supporters. In four years.

I'm frankly surprised FBI and the other Democrat-Bolshevik weaponized agencies haven't tried to manufacture fake incidents.
As FBI did with the Gretchen Whitmer fake kidnapping plot, fully planned and orchestrated by Trump-hating agents in FBI.
As FBI did with "at least 20" agents in the crowd at the Capitol on January 6th.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
What would a riot get your party in this? While Jan 6 sickened me I could at least understand magaland trying keep Trump in power by force.

TOTAL fantasy and lying narrative on your part.

60 minor incidents of violence and vandalism on Jan 6th, out of a crowd of well over 100,000 "PEACEFUL and patriotic" Trump supporters just waving flags and voicing civil disobendience over a rigged election, is NOT "MAGA-land trying to keep power by force", you unhinged liar.

Especially when virtually all those 60 incidents were by false-flag FBI, DHS, DC Metro police, and Antifa, trying to FRAME Trump supporters, not by actual Trump supporters.
And again, Jill Sanborn, Christopher Wray, and Merrick Garland, WILL NOT testify under oath that these FBI agents did not incite or commit the violence themselves, will not say under oath these undercover false-flag FBI were not there TO FRAME Trump supporters. because they WERE there to frame Trump supporters.
And if Sanborn, Wray and Garland denied that under oath in these hearings, they would open them up to perjury charges later

The FBI's own investigative reports show THERE WAS NO organized "insurrection" by Trump supporters. Maybe only a handful, a few, duped into following Antifa and FBI's false flag riot attempt. But it was FBI who tried to incite the crowd, led by an army of FBI partisans like James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bill Priestap, Kevin Clinesmith, and Christopher Wray.
FACT. They were desperate to frame Trump. As they still are now.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Post a legitimate news article describing Jan 6 the way you lie about it WB. Outside of somebody who masterbates to Pelosi being attacked with a hammer I think it’s pretty clear by the videos of Jan 6 that there were major acts of violence.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Post a legitimate news article describing Jan 6 the way you lie about it WB. Outside of somebody who masterbates to Pelosi being attacked with a hammer I think it’s pretty clear by the videos of Jan 6 that there were major acts of violence.

I don't "masturbate" (that's the correct spelling of that word, by the way), I just cite articles and sources reporting the actual facts of Paul Pelosi's hammer incident with a convicted male prostitute.
And about Paul Pelosi's car accident that totalled his very expensive car, in the company of a mistress or hooker whose identity and profession sill remain hidden by a Democrat/Pelosi controlled police department, by a Democrat/Pelosi-controlled district attorney's office, and a Democrat-allied liberal media who continue to suppress these facts over 18 months later.
As I detailed with links in several topics here at the time :

We all know that if this were the spouse of a Republican involved in such scandals, it wouldn't have taken months to report the facts and video of these incidents, and the names of everyone involved would be known nationwide within hours of the incident.
But Paul Pelosi's hooker/mistress has never been revealed.

Compare that with, say, officer Derek Chauvan in the George Floyd arrest incident, whose name and face were known nationwide the same night George Floyd died.
Because that fits the Democrat party narrative, and helped them politically. Despite that George Floyd died of a Fentanyl overdose, NOT from being choked, Derek Chauvan will spend years in jail for a crime he did not commit. Just to feed a Democrat political narrative.

As compared with the Capitol Police lieutenant who shot an UNARMED Ashli Babbitt for no logical reason, who remained unknown for months, before he chose to reveal his name in a softball liberal media interview. Because in that case, keeping the facts and the police officer's name hidden served he Democrat false narrative, where the unrevealed facts allowed Democrats to imply "insurrectionist, violent white nationalist Trump supporters" did something wrong, instead of just being a petite unarmed 35 year old Air Force veteran who was shot for no reason, who was on the other side of a locked door, but was shot in the neck though a small glass panel in the locked door and bled out. But was unarmed, and was never the slightest danger to the trigger-happy black officer, Lieutenant Michael Byrd. An officer whose identity was protected by police and the media for 8 months, who never even received a departmental incident review or discipline. And obscenely, WAS PROMOTED. After killing an unarmed girl.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy

I don't "masturbate" (that's the correct spelling of that word, by the way), I just cite articles and sources reporting the actual facts of Paul Pelosi's hammer incident with a convicted male prostitute.
And about Paul Pelosi's car accident that totalled his very expensive car, in the company a mistress or hooker whose identity and profession sill remain hidden by a Democrat/Pelosi controlled police department, by a Democrat/Pelosi-controlled district attorney's office, and a Democrat-allied liberal media who continue to suppress these facts over 18 months later.
As I detailed with links in several topics here at the time :

We all know that if this were the spouse of a Republican involved in such scandals, it wouldn't have taken months to report the facts and video of these incidents, and the names of everyone involved would be known nationwide within hours of the incident.
But Paul Pelosi's hooker/mistress has never been revealed.

Compare that with, say, officer Derek Chauvan in the George Floyd arrest incident, whose name and face were known nationwide the same night George Floyd died.
Because that fits the Democrat party narrative, and helped them politically. Despite that George Floyd died of a Fentanyl overdose, NOT from being choked, Derek Chauvan will spend years in jaail for a crime he did not commit. Just to feed a political narrative.

As compared with the Capitol Police lieutenant who shot an UNARMED Ashli Babbitt for no logical reason, who remained unknown for months, before he chose to reveal his name in a softball liberal media interview. Because in that case, keeping the facts and the police officer's name hidden served he Democrat false narrative, where the unrevealed facts allowed Democrats to imply "insurrectionist, violent white nationalist Trump supporters" did something wrong, instead of just being a petite unarmed 35 year old Air Force veteran who was shot for no reason, who was on the oher side of a locked door, but was shot in the neck though a small glass panel in the locked door and bled out. But was unarmed, and was never he slightest danger to the trigger-happy black officer, Lieutenant Michael Byrd. An officer whose identity was protected by police and the media for 8 months, who never even received a departmental incident review or discipline. And obscenely, WAS PROMOTED. After killing an unarmed girl.

Chauvin and jail...since you wanted to do overtime as a spelling Nazi on top of your regular job as a wannabe political Nazi, you addled kook.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
And WB’s links are almost always something along the lines of low information/ high partisan blog style. There might be a kernel of truth here and there but nothing that supports the long rants and endless conspiracy theories spun. We already know how republicans respond when it’s one of their own involved in breaking the law btw. It’s on full display with Trump before our eyes. He got tried and was judged by a jury of his peers and the one moderate republican that dared to say the rule of law needs to be respected was quickly put in his place. The rule of law is no longer something acceptable to the gop if it’s their guy.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
And WB’s links are almost always something along the lines of low information/ high partisan blog style. There might be a kernel of truth here and there but nothing that supports the long rants and endless conspiracy theories spun. We already know how republicans respond when it’s one of their own involved in breaking the law btw. It’s on full display with Trump before our eyes. He got tried and was judged by a jury of his peers and the one moderate republican that dared to say the rule of law needs to be respected was quickly put in his place. The rule of law is no longer something acceptable to the gop if it’s their guy.

You are SUCH a fucking liar.

Looking through the above topics, my links include:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...chief-blinken-triggered-letter-discredit
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twitter_Files
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Chansley
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...chief-blinken-triggered-letter-discredit
https://dailycaller.com/2023/04/06/informants-january-6-proud-boys/
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...olitical-donations-went-hillary-clinton/
https://heavy.com/news/tarik-khalid-johnson/
https://nypost.com/2023/09/19/fbi-l...ormants-at-capitol-on-jan-6-ex-official/
https://nypost.com/2023/09/19/ray-e...emeanor-for-jan-6-protest-at-us-capitol/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_6_United_States_Capitol_attack
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/se...cans-prior-2020-election-jim-jordan-says
https://alphanews.org/kamala-harris-fund/
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-political-to-help-biden-win/ss-AA1bdlbh
https://www.mrc.org/media-bias-101-what-journalists-really-think-and-what-public-thinks-about-them

MANY of my linked sources definitely NOT Republican leaning sources, but still acknowledging the undeniable facts you try to pretend don't exist.
Even the more overtly conservative sources I post are citing undeniable sourced facts, with cited sources.
I would hardly call Washington Examiner, Wikipedia, NY Post, BBC, Heavy.com, MSN and others "right wing" or relentlessly pro-Trump sources.
Mollie Hemingway, Julie Kelly, John Solomon, Sharyl Attkisson, Miranda Devine, and Maria Bartiromo are well-respected award-winning invesigative reporters with decades of experience, definitely NOT conspiracy theorists who write articles that "might have a kernel of truth"
And "we" DON'T know "how republicans respond when it’s one of their own involved in breaking the law btw", whatever that baseless comment implies with nothing to back i up. IRS, DOJ, FBI, CIA and State Department, since a least he Obama years, are infested with almost 100% Democrats, who EVEN WHEN TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT disobeyed executive orders and pursued their own agenda, with an open hared for Trump in particular and Republicans in general. And they unleash the power of the state on Tulsi Gabbard, Alan Dershowitz, Sharyl Attkisson, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Bernie Sanders, and anyone else who gets in their way, Democrat, Republican, Independent, journalist, whatever. And as even their own texts and social media comments reveal (Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, etc.) they have absolutely no reservations about abusing their federal position and state power to punish or destroy their legitimate opposition.
[Linked Image from rushlimbaugh.com]

You are just being blatantly dishonest and a Democrat-Bolshevik propagandist, in smearing both the legitimate sources I cite, and smearing me personally. .

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
A bunch of links that include Brett art with no context? I remember you attacking Kamala Harris for supporting a charity that helped provide funds for people that couldn’t pay bail with the one link. So you are for poor people sitting in jail if they are not wealthy like Trump? Don’t see where you have a principle there beyond a partisan one. Like with pretty much anything these days it’s all about if it helps Trump or not. If a police officer gets beaten by a maga crowd on Jan 6 and talks about, he is on your enemies list. Yuck

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
A bunch of links that include Brett art with no context? I remember you attacking Kamala Harris for supporting a charity that helped provide funds for people that couldn’t pay bail with the one link. So you are for poor people sitting in jail if they are not wealthy like Trump? Don’t see where you have a principle there beyond a partisan one. Like with pretty much anything these days it’s all about if it helps Trump or not. If a police officer gets beaten by a maga crowd on Jan 6 and talks about, he is on your enemies list. Yuck

Jesus God.

I linked and sourced three topics related to the discussion, and posted a number of links demonstrating the sources I specifically used in each of these topics, and sources I commonly use in other topics, to demonstrate that the sources I use are not dismissable as just right-wing blogs, or even just conservative sources like Breitbart, DailyCaller, or Fox News.

I demonstrated (SOURCED AND LINKED) that I link a wide array of sources, some of them lefistt/liberal, and EVEN THEY affirm the facts that you sweepingly label as "right wing" ( panic ) and therefore unbelievable.
Well, MSN, Wikipedia, Yahoo News, USA Today an others verify the same facts, and often re-post the oh-so-disrepuable "right wing" sources I cite.

So what I post is not just "right wing" propaganda. It is verified fact.
FACT.

Much as you bury your head in the sand and try to pretend otherwise.

Originally Posted by M E M
I remember you attacking Kamala Harris for supporting a charity that helped provide funds for people that couldn’t pay bail with the one link. So you are for poor people sitting in jail if they are not wealthy like Trump?

No, these were BLM and Antifa rioters in Minneapolis, formerly convicted violent criminals from previous riots,
TRULY violent people, who attack police and really hurt people, throw Molotov cocktails in police cars, start arson fires in Federal buildings, and try to trap federal officers insidet o burn them alive.
Ask reporter Andy Ngo about these "poor people siting in jail". They almost killed him, at multiple protest/riots in multiple cities. Ngo had brain damage that severely limited his ability to speak for several months, and it finally, fortunately healed. Antifa look for him, and other conservative reporters, to specifically target and VIOLENTLY attack, just to prevent them from reporting the inconvenien facts, to intimidate them from coming back, or potentially kill or permanently maim them. Ngo released a book about Antifa, and he had to leave the country for a few months after its release, so great were the attempts to find and kill him.

THESE are the "poor people" you and Kamala Harris defend, and in her case, directly fund.
There is only ONE reason you would fund bail for these violent activists and put them immediately back on he street to riot and intimidate people : Because you WANT them to act as your Leftist Nazi storm troopers, to intimidate and hurt your political opposition, even reporters, to hide the facts and prevent them from accurately reporting the true INSURRECTIONIST terror that they are unleashing on their opposition in ciies nationwide, FOR YEARS. So leftist media like CNN can front the lie of "Fiery, but mostly peaceful protests."

And Kamala Harris knows these protesters are violent. And she cheers them on, and supported a fund to let them out to immediately riot, loot, burn and terrorize again. It's no like the people who, once hey make bail, will go home and wach re-runs of Laverne and Shirley. hey will go right back out on the street to do itt again. And Kamala Harris knows his :

KAMALA HARRIS, in 2020 television interview: "They're going to conttinue and keep up the pressure right on up to election day, they will not stop. And they SHOULDN'T stop."

Does that sound like a woman who doesn't know she's funding bad actors, who are engaging in violence and intimidation?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Harris supported the peaceful protesters and spoke out against the rioters and looters during the George Floyd protests. The Floyd protests were much larger and lasted longer than Trump’s Jan 6 attempt to steal the election. Most people involved in both were not violent. Trump and supporters like yourself meanwhile paint actual violent rioters as victims and the law enforcement that they were beating on as villains. He’s now taking to calling the Jan 6 rioters as “warriors “

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Harris supported the peaceful protesters and spoke out against the rioters and looters during the George Floyd protests. The Floyd protests were much larger and lasted longer than Trump’s Jan 6 attempt to steal the election. Most people involved in both were not violent. Trump and supporters like yourself meanwhile paint actual violent rioters as victims and the law enforcement that they were beating on as villains. He’s now taking to calling the Jan 6 rioters as “warriors “

No, these were BLM and Antifa rioters in Minneapolis, formerly convicted violent criminals from previous riots,
TRULY violent people, who attack police and really hurt people, throw Molotov cocktails in police cars, start arson fires in Federal buildings, and try to trap federal officers insidet o burn them alive.
Ask reporter Andy Ngo about these "poor people siting in jail". They almost killed him, at multiple protest/riots in multiple cities. Ngo had brain damage that severely limited his ability to speak for several months, and it finally, fortunately healed. Antifa look for him, and other conservative reporters, to specifically target and VIOLENTLY attack, just to prevent them from reporting the inconvenien facts, to intimidate them from coming back, or potentially kill or permanently maim them. Ngo released a book about Antifa, and he had to leave the country for a few months after its release, so great were the attempts to find and kill him.

THESE are the "poor people" you and Kamala Harris defend, and in her case, directly fund.
There is only ONE reason you would fund bail for these violent activists and put them immediately back on he street to riot and intimidate people : Because you WANT them to act as your Leftist Nazi storm troopers, to intimidate and hurt your political opposition, even reporters, to hide the facts and prevent them from accurately reporting the true INSURRECTIONIST terror that they are unleashing on their opposition in ciies nationwide, FOR YEARS. So leftist media like CNN can front the lie of "Fiery, but mostly peaceful protests."

And Kamala Harris knows these protesters are violent. And she cheers them on, and supported a fund to let them out to immediately riot, loot, burn and terrorize again. It's no like the people who, once hey make bail, will go home and wach re-runs of Laverne and Shirley. hey will go right back out on the street to do itt again. And Kamala Harris knows his :

KAMALA HARRIS, in 2020 television interview:
"They're going to continue and keep up the pressure right on up to election day, they will not stop. And they SHOULDN'T stop."

Does that sound like a woman who doesn't know she's funding bad actors, who are engaging in violence and intimidation?

https://nypost.com/2021/09/08/bail-fund-backed-by-kamala-harris-freed-man-charged-with-murder/
FACT.

And...
https://www.fox9.com/news/minnesota-nonprofit-with-35m-bails-out-those-accused-of-violent-crimes

• A Minnesota nonprofit has bailed out defendants from Twin Cities jails charged with murder, violent felonies, and sex crimes, as it seeks to address a system that disproportionately incarcerates Black people and people of color.

And it has plenty of money to do it.

The Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF) received $35 million in donations in the wake of the police killing of George Floyd, with many of those donations intended to help protesters who were jailed during the demonstrations and riots in May.

[ UPDATE: Lawmaker wants transparency in bail system after FOX 9 investigation ]

The group’s mission was celebrated on social media with praise from Hollywood celebrities, like Steve Carell, Cynthia Nixon, and Seth Rogen.

It was an unexpected windfall. Prior tax returns in 2017 and 2018 show MFF would pull in about $100,000 in donations.

"We initially got some raised eyebrows especially when we ramped up our activity from $1000 a day to now $100,000 a day, raised eyebrows from our bankers," said Greg Lewin, the interim executive director of the fund.

WHO'S GETTING OUT.

Among those bailed out by the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF) is a suspect who shot at police, a woman accused of killing a friend, and a twice convicted sex offender, according to court records reviewed by the FOX 9 Investigators.

According to attempted murder charges, Jaleel Stallings shot at members of a SWAT Team during the riots in May. Police recovered a modified pistol that looks like an AK-47. MFF paid $75,000 in cash to get Stallings out of jail.

EDITOR's NOTE: A jury acquitted Stallings in this case. Stallings said he acted in self-defense, returning fire after the police fire what turned out to be less-lethal munitions -- and before he realized the people shooting at him were police officers. Video shows police firing 40mm rubber marking pellets, followed quickly by Stallings firing from his handgun. Just prior to this, Stallings' attorney says more body camera footage shows a Minneapolis sergeant suggesting being more "proactive and finding civilians instead of chasing our tail" in the hours after the 8 p.m. curfew. Stallings' attorney maintains after being hit in the chest and the door of his pick-up with green police markings, as a trained shooter with the military, he responded with three shots from his handgun. Stallings insists he did not want to hit or injure the occupants and shot low. Then upon realizing the occupants in the unmarked car were police officers, Stallings dropped his handgun and laid it on the ground.

Darnika Floyd is charged with second degree murder, for stabbing a friend to death. MFF paid $100,000 cash for her release.

Christopher Boswell, a twice convicted rapist, is currently charged with kidnapping, assault, and sexual assault in two separate cases. MFF paid $350,00 in cash for his release.

"The last time we were down there, the clerk said, ‘we hate it when you bail out these sex offenders, that is what they said'," Lewin said.

Lewin said for MFF it is not about the crime, it’s about the system.

In Minnesota, 60 percent of the jail population is waiting for trial, according to an analysis by the Vera Institute of Justice, based on data from 2015.

That analysis found Black people are incarcerated in Minnesota jails at 4.7 times the rate of Whites; and, for Native Americans the rate is 11 times the rate for whites. It is considered one of the largest racial disparities in the U.S.

NOT THE CRIME, THE SYSTEM

"I often don’t even look at a charge when I bail someone out," Lewin said.

"I will see it after I pay the bill because it is not the point. The point is the system we are fighting," Lewin said.

Much of the money donated to the MFF was given to help protesters get out of jail after Floyd’s death, and for "nuisance bail" for gross misdemeanor offenses. But, many of the protesters arrested were quickly released or only received citations.

When asked how many protesters were bailed out, Lewin responded, "probably a dozen in terms a direct bail actions."

Before Floyd’s death, MFF bailed out 563 people with an average bail of $342, according to numbers provided by the group.

Since Floyd, the fund has bailed out 184 people, but the average bail is much higher, $13,195. MFF is also assisting 400 people with what they call pre-trial justice, like court fines, legal fees and lost wages. About 83% of those bailed out, the group said, have been Black, indigenous, or people of color.

"A lot of people are saying 'F the police,'" Lewin said. "Those same people, quite frankly, should be thinking 'F the courts,' 'F the jail' because that is part of the same cycle."

The groups activities have caught the attention of bail bonding companies in the Twin Cities.

"There has to be some scrutiny on this," said Jeff Clayton, executive director of the American Bail Coalition.

Clayton said local bail bond companies have noticed a pattern in who MFF is bailing out, given the lower jail population because of COVID-19.

"It has to be violent criminals, because that is all that is left, there’s nobody left, there are no protesters left to spend this kind of money on," Clayton said.

The bail coalition recently wrote a letter to the Hennepin County Sheriff threatening to sue, if it didn’t release the names of inmates bailed out by MFF.

"A judge or a prosecutor should know if it is Vladimir Putin’s henchmen posting the bond for this guy or a co-conspirator or if it is part of organized crime to bail this person out," Clayton said.

When a third party, like MFF pays all cash to get someone out of jail, that is not considered a public record. The Hennepin County Sheriff’s Office said it could not provide the names of inmates bailed out by the Minnesota Freedom Fund.

The FOX 9 Investigators discovered the names of inmates bailed out by MFF, by finding a document in the court records where defendants agreed to return the bail money to MFF.

‘EXCESSIVE’ vs. ‘AFFORDABLE’ BAIL

Under Minnesota’s constitution there should be ‘no excessive bail,’ but that doesn’t mean it's ‘affordable.’

Bail is not punishment, it’s meant to guarantee the defendant comes back to court, and ensure the safety of the victim and community.

A judge has three choices when it comes to deciding bail: release a defendant without bail, on the own recognizance; set bail with conditions, like drug testing; or unconditional bail.

This is where the bail bond companies come in.

If bail is $10,000, for example, the defendant or someone else, must pay 10% of that sum up front, $1,000, non-refundable. There must be a co-signer, who assumes responsibility for the rest of that $10,000 if the defendant doesn’t show up for court, and a warrant is issued for their arrest.

A bail bondsman usually wants a co-signer with a bank account, credit history, or home to put up for collateral, all things that can work against the poor and communities of color.

"I have seen bail bondsmen attempt to position themselves as the answer here, but it is like a payday lender calling themselves a community resource. It is a predatory industry," Lewin said.

But the ones making big money, aren't necessarily the bail bond shop on the corner; it’s the insurance underwriters, who get a 10% cut for underwriting the loan and usually pay out less than one percent of their revenue.

By comparison, home and auto insurance payouts are usually between 40 to 60 percent of revenue.

"There is no oversight because there is no regulation, specifically acting as a bail bondsman, not for profit, there is no regulation whatsoever, in Minnesota and everywhere else," said Clayton, who said his organization is funded by insurance underwriters.

MFF points out that not everyone they bail out is charged with a crime.

Domestic assault charges against one man, who Fox 9 is not identifying, were dismissed. But then, not everyone comes back for trial.

Donavan Boone was charged with breaking into the home of an ex-girlfriend and choking her. According to the criminal charges, the victim told police she thought she was going to die.

MFF bailed Boone out for $3,000 cash. He failed to show up for court and a warrant has been issued for his arrest. MFF has forfeited the bail money.

WHERE IS THE LINE DRAWN?

In Boston, police and prosecutors recently criticized a similar group, the Massachusetts Bail Fund, for bailing out a Level 3 sex offender who re-offended upon his release from jail.

Lewin admits some community groups in Minneapolis have expressed similar concerns about those who are being released and the transparency of the organization.

"And that is a relatively new, as of last week, that conversation that is getting started, we’ll see where it goes. I am curious to see where lines get drawn by folks," Lewin said.

MFF has set up an advisory council to get more feedback from community groups.

The MFF recently revealed its board membership after several members were ‘doxed’ on social media.

FACT.

And another article Minnesota Freedom Fund and the Minneapolis riots, with mug shots of the Floyd riots defendants.

https://clashdaily.com/2020/08/minn...springing-rapists-and-accused-murderers/

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
“ In Kenosha, Wisconsin, relative calm returned after multiple nights of looting and two violent deaths in response to an officer who on Sunday fired seven shots at the back of 29-year-old Jacob Blake, paralyzing him.
Harris, a U.S. senator who previously served as California's attorney general, said she supported peaceful protesters.
"We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence, including the shooter who was arrested for murder. And make no mistake, we will not let these vigilantes and extremists derail the path to justice," Harris said in a speech from a university auditorium in Washington streamed online.”

So unlike Trump she supports peaceful protests. She’s not lumping in the violent with the peaceful. With Trump it just depends if they are useful to him. Useful violent ones are now warriors and if law enforcement gets in the way and dare to speak about it that makes them targets.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I just quoted, at length, in full context, the EXACT WORDS Kamala Harris said.

She KNEW the Minnesota Freedom Fund was being used to bail out violent offenders, to further riot and intimidate the public.
She FULLY ENDORSED hat violence and intimidation. Period. The end. No mistaking the context.

KAMALA HARRIS, in 2020 television interview:
"They're going to continue and keep up the pressure right on up to election day, they will not stop. And they SHOULDN'T stop."

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Again she also said this during the protests…
"We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence, including the shooter who was arrested for murder. And make no mistake, we will not let these vigilantes and extremists derail the path to justice,"

Is there parts of what Harris said above that is unclear? Nope. Is the above statement politically not useful for you? Yep

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Again she also said this during the protests…
"We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence, including the shooter who was arrested for murder. And make no mistake, we will not let these vigilantes and extremists derail the path to justice,"

Is there parts of what Harris said above that is unclear? Nope. Is the above statement politically not useful for you? Yep

Yeaah... your answer, despite your best attempt at spin, just isn't believable.

I quoted what she said in a televised interview, EXACTLY what she said. And it is obvious she meant exactly what I said she meant. The intimidation, the threat, that she endorsed.:
Despite any attempt to spin it otherwise.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
“ And it is obvious she meant exactly what I said she meant.”
lol, that is the definition of spin

Harris wasn’t being asked about violent protesters in that quote either that you spun and of course the below quote from her speaks for itself…

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
“ And it is obvious she meant exactly what I said she meant.”
lol, that is the definition of spin

Harris wasn’t being asked about violent protesters in that quote either that you spun and of course the below quote from her speaks for itself…

When someone literally says something (i.e., "They're going to continue and keep up the pressure right on up to election day, they will not stop. And they SHOULDN'T stop.") I take them literally.
Particularly when that person is a Marxist revolutionary, boldly expressing the true intent of AN ENTIRE PARTY of Marxist revolutionaries, who openly support the worst acts of Antifa and BLM, looting and burning 600 cities nationwide. NOT ONE House or Senae or media Democrat condemned violence or called for peaceful protests.

This particular Democrat-Bolshevik revolutionary (KAMALA HARRIS) supported a bail fund to release violent BLM/Anifa members, so they can go out and do even more violence.
AND THEN SHE OPENLY GLOATED on national television about that violence and intimidation, and that she openly supported funded release of these Nazi Brownshirts orchestrating the violence, to do even more. What exactly is unclear here to you?
She OPENLY ENDORSED the intimidation and violence, right up to election day, they will not stop, they SHOULDN'T stop.
That's loud and clear. She endorsed it. She's all aboard with that, and cheering it on.

Contrast that with Donald Trump, who advocated "PEACEFUL and patriotic" protests, and throughout the day admonished his supporters to "Remain peaceful !"
And when there the slightest rioting, he postes a video message tteelling them to go home.
I don't see where Kamala Harris EVER called for peaceful protest, or EVER admonished violent protesters.
She supported bailing them out to do MORE looting and burning.
She praised their intimidation factor. "They will not stop, they SHOULDN"T stop."

CRYSTAL clear.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard