Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Fuck me, he rambles. It is a stream of consciousness incoherence. There's no structure to what he says.

He bristled when Harris said his rallies were boring, which made me laugh.

What's with Springfield residents eating their pets? "In Springfield, they’re eating the dogs. They’re eating the cats. They’re eating the pets of people who live there.”

Pimping my site, again.

http://www.worldcomicbookreview.com

1 member likes this: iggy
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Online Talkative
15000+ posts
Even the moderator said the pet eating accusation was pure bullshit.

But hey, Trump said he saw it on TV, though...

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
Trump's statement about abortion is literally a South Park joke from 1998:

clinic: "Do you know the actual time of conception?"
Ms. Cartman: "About eight years ago."
clinic: "I see, so the fetus is.."
Ms. Cartman: "Eight years old."
clinic: "Ms. Cartman, eight years old is a little late to be considering abortion"
Ms. Cartman: "Really."
clilnic: "Yes, this is what we refer to as the 40th trimester. (skip a few words) There's a law against abortions after the second trimester."
Ms. Cartman: "Well, I think you need to keep your laws off of my body."

There is no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes, and maybe it’s too much for us, but it’s all on you. Because if we can’t protect the Earth, you can be damn well sure we’ll avenge it.

Hello?
Put Natasha on the phone.
Who is this?
This is her fucking son's father. Who is this?
This is her fucking son.
..........oh.......
Call back in 20 minutes. *click*

Boy, you could get lost in a sky like that. I wish I had those balloons again.

15000+ posts
Online Talkative
15000+ posts
Yeah?

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by First Amongst Daves
Fuck me, he rambles. It is a stream of consciousness incoherence. There's no structure to what he says.

He bristled when Harris said his rallies were boring, which made me laugh.

What's with Springfield residents eating their pets? "In Springfield, they’re eating the dogs. They’re eating the cats. They’re eating the pets of people who live there.”

When they're done with the pets they'll start eating the people!

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
There's some awesome memes about already. And a very funny video adaption of a Simpsons song: https://x.com/ralfusj/status/1833902644991287806?s=48

And then we have how illegal refugees in prisons are having sex changes paid for by the Biden administration. The man's brain is cooked.

Pimping my site, again.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Karl Rove has now leaned in: "“But there’s no putting lipstick on this pig,” says Rove. “Mr Trump was crushed by a woman he previously dismissed as ‘dumb as a rock’. Which raises the question: What does that make him?”

I'm digging the earring conspiracy theory, too.

Pimping my site, again.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Like the 2020 election Trump is saying he won the debate.

Fair play!
2 members like this: iggy, MisterJLA
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by MisterJLA
Even the moderator said the pet eating accusation was pure bullshit.

But hey, Trump said he saw it on TV, though...

And the moderator was wrong.
And KNEW he was wrong when he did the "factcheck".

There is a 911 call you can hear on either Fox or Newsmax, of someone calling police to report 4 Haitians in the park beheading ducks, 4 ducks, each beheading one and carrying them out of the park.

There's also multiple people shown at a town hall meeting (all on video) expressing their outrage at the 15,000 to 20,000 Haitians that have been sent to their city, a town of only 59,000 people. That has overwhelmed city services, police, hospitals, skyrocketed rent in Springfield, Ohio, and made both available homes for sale and rental property almost non-existent.
Many people have been in car accidents, about 10 daily according to one police officer, hit by cars driven by Haitians who don't know how to drive.

An elderly woman at the town hall meeting, talked about Haitians who put down mattresses and sleep on the grass outside their home, and both her and her husband are afraid for their safety. hey wan to move elsewhere.
A woman at the meeting who, in tears, said her mother was just putting out the garbage cans for the week when a Haitian driver ran over her mother, in her driveway and killed her.

How homes throughout the city have been purchased by real estate investors, who have turned them into boarding houses for Haitians, whose monthly rent is reliably and profitably paid by the Biden federal government.
Ad a guy who has worked helping homeless people in the city for over 25 years, who says all the Haitians have subsidized housing, that used to subsidize needy U.S. citizens and veterans, but that all THESE people, taken care of for decades, are now out on the street with nowhere to go (the guy himself was a military veteran.)

And personal experience here in Florida, I had a neighbor who told me they stopped a Haitian woman from killing a duck in the exact same way right here where I live. About 2 years ago.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man

The consensus is that Kamala Harris was perceived to have "won" by just relentlessly insulting Trump and getting him angry.

But that Kamala Harris didn't expand beyond her base or persuade independents she needs, that 6 in 10 independents after the debate now support Trump. But by that measure, it was Trump who won the debate. And why Kamala Harris is desperate for another debate, because beyond insulting Trump she gave no facts in the first debate to persuade independents.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

And just today, Kamala Harris did her first solo interview (without support animal Tim Walz) for... you guessed it... Geoirge Orwell's ABC News.

Kamala Harris sticks with ABC for first solo interview since slanted debate, and still serves up word salad (N Y Post)

And...

ABC’s Linsey Davis admits fact-checking of Trump was because CNN let his statements ‘hang’ at first debate

In other words, because Trump did so well in the first debate, and it resulted in Biden having to be leveraged out and replaced by a new candidate, George Orwell's ABC News had to rig the Trump vs. Harris debate to protect Kamala Harris, to make sure Trump wasn't able to make Kamala Harris look foolish with the facts, as occurred in the first debate with Biden.
So they whacked Trump over and over with fake fact checks (where ABC's moderators were all later proven to have factchecked wrong information, and Trump was proven factually right in all 5 "fact-checks" the moderators did of Trump during the debate.
While Kamala Harris, who made over 25 egregiously gonzo over-the-top false statements, that ABC's own published reportsover the last 8 years prove they KNEW were false, but DIDN'T push back on, and Kamala Harris was never challenged on any of them.

Oh, and by the way, a 2019 on-air videotaped interview by Linsey Davis reveals she and Kamala Harris were sorority sisters, and giggled about it on air in 2019.
Hey, no conflict of interest, NONE AT ALL ! rolleyes

ABC debate moderator Linsey Davis, member of same sorority as Kamala Harris

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

21 False Claims & Hoaxes by Kamala Harris that ABC’s Debate Moderators Did Not Fact Check (Breitbart)

Also interesting that both the Google search engine and the DuckDuckGo search engine filter these and other conservative facts out of a search, and only provide far-Left aricles in search results, such as CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, Politico, AP, Reuters and so forth. You can pretty much only find these articles by knowing they exist and going directly to the sites I sourced.

George Orwell's Google and DuckDuckGo, working hand-in-glove with George Orwell's Meta/Facebook and other social media, George Orwell's mainsream liberal media news channels, and newspapers, George Orwell's FBI, DOJ and CIA, and George Orwell's Democrat-Bolshevik party. All working together to destroy Trump and his supporters.
I am you and he is me and we are all together.

It's amazing to me how you guys on the Left all seem indifferent to the stranglehold your side is putting on free thought and information.
But I guess for you guys... PERFECTLY FINE !
Until it comes for you too.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

NY Times admits Trump's "wildest claim" in debate about Kamala Harris is "basically true"

There were 5 factchecks of Trump by ABC moderators during the debate, and all 5 have been proven wrong information, where Trump each time was actually correct.

David Muir and Linsey Davis coninue to get pounded daily on social media for their obvious biased one-sided "moderating" during the debate.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy

The consensus is that Kamala Harris was perceived to have "won" by just relentlessly insulting Trump and getting him angry.

But that Kamala Harris didn't expand beyond her base or persuade independents she needs, that 6 in 10 independents after the debate now support Trump. But by that measure, it was Trump who won the debate. And why Kamala Harris is desperate for another debate, because beyond insulting Trump she gave no facts in the first debate to persuade independents.

The polling I’m seeing shows Harris widened her lead on Trump after the debate. It’s just been a couple of days and conservative outlets are doing their part for Trump but there’s nothing in that debate Trump said that I can see attractive to independents that were not all ready planning on voting for Trump. What poll had the 6 in 10 results? Harris wants another debate because she’ll beat him again. And in the debate she said a couple of things about fracking and gun control that I think more moderate voters in swing states liked hearing. Another debate would give her more opportunity to do more of that of course.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Woman Behind Springfield Haitian Immigrants 'Eating Pets' Rumor Speaks Out

So she posted something on Facebook about her suspicions that a Haitian ate a missing cat and now we have bomb threats after Trump ran with it. She feels awful but I’m sure that Trump who watched outnumbered law enforcement get the crap beaten out of them on tv on Jan 6th feels no guilt for what he inspires.

Fair play!
2 members like this: First Amongst Daves, MisterJLA
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
They're out of season, but I've never seen Republicans this concerned about things you can hunt just so they can point to something that shares the qualities of being an animal with dogs and cats. That's some hard dick riding you're doing for Trump's dumbass "they're eating the dogs and the cat's" remark, Dave. You fucking cultist loser.

15000+ posts
Online Talkative
15000+ posts
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/sep/15/jd-vance-lies-haitian-immigrants

JD Vance admits he is willing to ‘create stories’ to get media attention

In a stunning admission, the Republican vice-presidential candidate, JD Vance, said he was willing “to create stories” on the campaign trail while defending his spreading false, racist rumors of pets being abducted and eaten in a town in his home state of Ohio.

The rest of the article is very good, and illustrates how big of a lying asshole Vance is.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

The polling I’m seeing shows Harris widened her lead on Trump after the debate. It’s just been a couple of days and conservative outlets are doing their part for Trump but there’s nothing in that debate Trump said that I can see attractive to independents that were not all ready planning on voting for Trump. What poll had the 6 in 10 results? Harris wants another debate because she’ll beat him again. And in the debate she said a couple of things about fracking and gun control that I think more moderate voters in swing states liked hearing. Another debate would give her more opportunity to do more of that of course.

Oh yeah, THAT must be why Kamala Harris and the Democrats are desperate for another debate.
To make up for what Harris clearly did NOT accomplish in the first Trump-Harris debate.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Woman Behind Springfield Haitian Immigrants 'Eating Pets' Rumor Speaks Out

So she posted something on Facebook about her suspicions that a Haitian ate a missing cat and now we have bomb threats after Trump ran with it. She feels awful but I’m sure that Trump who watched outnumbered law enforcement get the crap beaten out of them on tv on Jan 6th feels no guilt for what he inspires.

1) There is a 911 call to Springfield police played on air many times, a white male calling as he observed 4 Haitians entering the park, each beheading a duck, each walking out with a duck.
Do YOU ever call 911 to make a false claim, M E M?

2) There is a Springfield townhall meeting (VIDEOTAPED) where a dozen local residents all told about their fears and observations of Haitians invading their town. A black male also said the same thing about Haitians coming in parks and killing/carrying away the ducks. here are accounts of many others having problems with Haitians, told in he same meeting.

3) A Springfield police captain said that there are about 10 car accidents a day now in Springfield, involving Haitians who drive cars recklessly. One lady at the meeting said her mother was killed in the driveway by a Haitian, and her frustration that her mother is dead, but the city doesn't seem interested in prosecuting her killer.

4) I saw two older men from Springfield interviewed today on Newsmax's 7 PM program, who cited that ducks have virtually disappeared from local parks since the Haitians arrived, and other problems with reckless driving, taking up all housing, and crime. As one of the 2 guys benevolently put it, some of hem are good people, but the majority of them are not, and they come from a crime-infested gang-ridden extremely corrupt impoverished country, the poorest country in this hemisphere, comparable to a nation in sub-Saharan African nation.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy
They're out of season, but I've never seen Republicans this concerned about things you can hunt just so they can point to something that shares the qualities of being an animal with dogs and cats. That's some hard dick riding you're doing for Trump's dumbass "they're eating the dogs and the cat's" remark, Dave. You fucking cultist loser.

You are a foul, absolute shit garbage human being. You offer nothing that could even be MISTAKEN for logical argument or political debate.

And the fact that you are indocrinated in the Democat message and are voting for a vacuous non-candidate puppet like Kamala Harris, makes clear you are the indoctrinated cultist.

You are the zombie who supported Occupy Wall Street, and cheer on the millions of illegal immigrants flooding into our country.
And beyond that, you're just an 8-year-old pretending to be an adult, who occasionally borrows his mom's computer to come online and lash out with profanitty and insults at me or anyone else who disagrees with you political views.

Dipshit.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by MisterJLA
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/sep/15/jd-vance-lies-haitian-immigrants

JD Vance admits he is willing to ‘create stories’ to get media attention

In a stunning admission, the Republican vice-presidential candidate, JD Vance, said he was willing “to create stories” on the campaign trail while defending his spreading false, racist rumors of pets being abducted and eaten in a town in his home state of Ohio.

The rest of the article is very good, and illustrates how big of a lying asshole Vance is.

Well.... quoting from the article....

• Asked by the CNN host Dana Bash whether the false rumors centering on Springfield, Ohio, were “a story that you created”, Vance replied, “Yes!” He then said the claims were rooted in “accounts from … constituents” and that he as well as the Republican presidential nominee, Donald Trump, had spoken publicly about them to draw attention to Springfield’s relatively large Haitian population.

Giving exposure to the suffering of working-class Americans by accurately quoting their own accounts is not what I'd call "making stuff up" and fabricating untruths.
They (Trump and Vance) are giving national visibility to the concerns of Springfield residents who do not have the national platform that Trump and Vance have, and so without the candidates saying it on television, these accounts would never otherwise be heard or given public pressure to stop the immigrant flood, or remove them (maybe to Marttha's Vineyard, perhaps, hat we know doesn' go over well, when centers of Democratt/Leftism are forced o endure even a fraction of the illegals pouring into red cities and states).
Trump and Vance are giving visibility to the voiceless that Democrats ignore and have contempt for.

Kind of like the long-forgotten residents of East Palestine, Ohio.

No one has to question how a far-Left and outright anti-American publication like he Guardian will approach the subject of Donald Trump, J D Vance, or any other Republican.
That is already baked into the cake before they even begin writing an article.

And yes, dumping 20,000 Haitian refugees into a town of 59,000 people is "relatively large", to put it mildly.

This is not something that either Trump or Vance made up, they are both QUOTING what multiple residents of Springfield have said they have witnessed.
They are not fabricating anything, but they are creating a social media meme that is giving Springfield's immigrant invasion and problems visibility. And is happening in many other cities nationwide, no doubt, with 12 millions or more other completely unvetted illegals.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Trump and Vance haven’t been accurate in their accounts though. Even the Republican governor is calling it garbage. And I’m pretty sure the residents are not enjoying all the very real bomb threats that followed Trump’s allegations. Yet there doesn’t seem to be any concern there.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Trump and Vance haven’t been accurate in their accounts though. Even the Republican governor is calling it garbage. And I’m pretty sure the residents are not enjoying all the very real bomb threats that followed Trump’s allegations. Yet there doesn’t seem to be any concern there.

Uh....

• Ohio's Republican governor revealed on Monday that reported bomb threats against various sites in Springfield, Ohio, that have been blamed on Republican rhetoric surrounding the Haitian migrant crisis in the town were all "hoaxes."

"Thirty-three threats; Thirty-three hoaxes," Gov. Mike DeWine announced during a press conference. "I want to make that very, very clear. None of these had any validity at all."

DeWine said during the press conference that many of the threats came from "overseas."

OVERSEAS, M E M. That means NOT Trump supporters, NOT incited by Trump.
Another piece-of-shit Democrat lying narrative exposed, and gone to hell.

• "We have people unfortunately overseas who are taking these actions," DeWine added. "Some of them are coming from one particular country."

The governor's office said it is not disclosing the country in an effort to discourage threats to the schools and other buildings.

DeWine also said that dozens of members of the Ohio State Highway Patrol will be stationed in city schools after the threats, with officers sweeping buildings before the arrival of staff and students.

"We know that people are very, very concerned," DeWine said. "But we’ve moved resources into Springfield. People have the right to feel safe as well as being safe."

Members of the media and prominent Democrats have relentlessly cited the threats as evidence that comments from former President Donald Trump, Sen. JD Vance and other top Republicans are putting people in danger in Springfield, but the governor's statements contradict that.

Tom Elliot, founder of the multimedia marketplace Grabien, posted on X that media outlets spent at least 350 hours mentioning the bomb threats and associating them to Trump.

"Last night, Ohio Gov. DeWine announced the bomb threats were all hoaxes. And yet as of this morning, only 3 hours were spent last night announcing the hoax (vs. 35 hours yesterday discussing the original "bomb threats" story), and thus far today only 1 hour announcing they were hoaxes, vs. another 11 hours circulating the original fake news," Elliot wrote.

"Ohio Democrats were quick to blame Bernie, JD Vance, and President Trump for these bomb threats in Springfield, and their allies in the mainstream media went along with it without evidence," Reagan McCarthy, communications director for Ohio GOP Senate candidate Bernie Moreno, told Fox News Digital.

"As it turns out, this was a false smear that has since been debunked. We look forward to their apology."

The Trump War Room account on X also wondered aloud about a potential apology.

"Where do President Trump and JD Vance go to get their apology from the media who claimed they incited them?" The Trump affiliated account posted on X about the bomb threats.

William Martin, a campaign spokesperson for vice presidential nominee Sen. JD Vance, ripped MSNBC's Willie Geist on Tuesday morning for blaming Vance's rhetoric for the bomb threats, saying it was "Disgraceful Fake News."

The alleged threats played a direct role in the city of Springfield canceling its annual CultureFest celebration that was scheduled for this weekend.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
::void screaming::

You're feigning outrage about fucking ducks, you rabbit season screaming loser cultist Florida man of a human being.

One might even say you're just plain...daffy. rimshot

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Oh, is Dave in Florida? I see. These boards are probably the only time his usual way of thinking is ever challenged. It is funny how that works. I live in a state which is very focused on mining. The mining industry trumpets how it employs a lot of people. I completely bought into that. But recently there's been a lot of discussion about how university students pay more in loan interest to the Federal Government (tertiary education is bankrolled by government - you don't get a student loan from a bank) than what the mining companies pay in tax. Why aren't we like Norway which produces the same amount of oil and gas, but tertiary education is free? And nurses and teachers pay more in tax than the mining companies do. And it evolves that the mining companies don't actually employ that many people. And the threatened domestic gas shortage is because they sell so much gas offshore at reduced rates. And the special super profits tax which they complained about when it was introduced... it turns out none of them have paid it at all. Slowly, recently, I'm coming to realise the mining companies' claims to be the backbone of the Australian economy are all bullshit, but I've been living in an environment which I just took it as gospel.

All of this screaming abuse at each other reminds me of that now inappropriate meme about the Special Olympics. Attacking sources of information is also an ad hominem logical fallacy: in Australian rules football, it is called "going after the man, not the ball". You should rebut facts, not sources. Otherwise, you're ducking facts.

There's some uncontroversial facts, leading to opinions:

1. Facts: Trump talked about Haitian immigrants eating cats and dogs in Springfield. We all saw that. Opinion: That's a wolf whistle to racism.
2. There are first-hand testimonies of community leaders in Springfield facing bomb threats. Watching videos of those community leaders, they sound sincere, and frightened. Those threats escalated after the Trump's comments in the presidential debate. Opinion: this is a racist response to the wolf whistle.

Other opinions:

1. Trump is very focused on immigration as a selling point to voters because its Harris' weakness. She did not accomplish much when she was border czar.
2. Trump had a bad night in that debate. That shouldn't be a surprise. Trump frequently goes off message even when he speaks without someone to test him. But Harris is a seasoned combatant when it comes to debate. She was a prosecutor, so her job was to convince juries that someone was guilty of a crime and overcome a high burden of proof. She was also prepped for a debate where she knew there was a split screen, and that her silent laughing at his wild statements were going to be seen by the audience. She carved him up like a turkey.

But Clinton won her debates against Trump, and she lost the election. (There was no way I thought Trump was going to win that after the "grabbing by the pussy" video came out, as an aside. It was incomprehensible that he could have beaten even a deeply flawed candidate.)

Pimping my site, again.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

The Oprah interview where she said she would shoot a home intruder (completely wild to me as an Australian)... it might cause consternation amongst the anti-gun lobby, but it won't cost her Democrat votes. However, it quashes the argument that she is going to take away people's guns.

Suspect that anyone who is anti-guns is also likely to be pro-choice, and that they might value reproductive choice higher than gun control. I don't know.

Pimping my site, again.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Originally Posted by First Amongst Daves
Oh, is Dave in Florida? I see. These boards are probably the only time his usual way of thinking is ever challenged. It is funny how that works. I live in a state which is very focused on mining. The mining industry trumpets how it employs a lot of people. I completely bought into that. But recently there's been a lot of discussion about how university students pay more in loan interest to the Federal Government (tertiary education is bankrolled by government - you don't get a student loan from a bank) than what the mining companies pay in tax. Why aren't we like Norway which produces the same amount of oil and gas, but tertiary education is free? And nurses and teachers pay more in tax than the mining companies do. And it evolves that the mining companies don't actually employ that many people. And the threatened domestic gas shortage is because they sell so much gas offshore at reduced rates. And the special super profits tax which they complained about when it was introduced... it turns out none of them have paid it at all. Slowly, recently, I'm coming to realise the mining companies' claims to be the backbone of the Australian economy are all bullshit, but I've been living in an environment which I just took it as gospel.

All of this screaming abuse at each other reminds me of that now inappropriate meme about the Special Olympics. Attacking sources of information is also an ad hominem logical fallacy: in Australian rules football, it is called "going after the man, not the ball". You should rebut facts, not sources. Otherwise, you're ducking facts.

There's some uncontroversial facts, leading to opinions:

1. Facts: Trump talked about Haitian immigrants eating cats and dogs in Springfield. We all saw that. Opinion: That's a wolf whistle to racism.
2. There are first-hand testimonies of community leaders in Springfield facing bomb threats. Watching videos of those community leaders, they sound sincere, and frightened. Those threats escalated after the Trump's comments in the presidential debate. Opinion: this is a racist response to the wolf whistle.

Other opinions:

1. Trump is very focused on immigration as a selling point to voters because its Harris' weakness. She did not accomplish much when she was border czar.
2. Trump had a bad night in that debate. That shouldn't be a surprise. Trump frequently goes off message even when he speaks without someone to test him. But Harris is a seasoned combatant when it comes to debate. She was a prosecutor, so her job was to convince juries that someone was guilty of a crime and overcome a high burden of proof. She was also prepped for a debate where she knew there was a split screen, and that her silent laughing at his wild statements were going to be seen by the audience. She carved him up like a turkey.

But Clinton won her debates against Trump, and she lost the election. (There was no way I thought Trump was going to win that after the "grabbing by the pussy" video came out, as an aside. It was incomprehensible that he could have beaten even a deeply flawed candidate.)

Two things ending up costing Hillary:

1. Comey announcing he reopened the server case stuff near the eve of the election

2. Simply just not paying any deference or attention to the firewall states while Trump was fairly active in those areas.

She won the popular vote, but those either depressed and/or siphoned off enough where it mattered to cost her the win.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
That's right - I forgot about Comey. In an interview after the election, he said he was horrified that it might have had an impact. Very naive, at best.

Pimping my site, again.

Link Copied to Clipboard