What about The Killing Joke? I too prefer the multiple choice origin, but TKJ says he was a pathetic guy in love scrounging for money and trying to work a poor comedic act in his spare time

What does Cobra Commanders face look like?

My great unanswered question would be: "How can batman deprive himself of so much sex"
I understand he has a mission, but he's only had sex about twice in his life, once before his life as batman, and about once with Talia [its not clear if he tapped Catwomans ass in the recent issue]. He obviously doesnt have time to jerk off unless he does it on the Gotham rooftops, so this man must be some sort of inhuman cyborg without any sexual urges

"Now TV's all about format these days isn't it, and I've got a new type for you right here. Its me and Paris Hilton driving around in a car.... Now I know what you're thinking, but she's in the boot!" "So you see, 'Ring around the Rosey' refers to the horrible symptoms of a terrifying disease, a disease which.....a disease which....ZIM! Theres a Pigeon on you're head. You have 'Head Pigeons'. get to the Nurse before they spread to the other children." "Get off my lawn Cookie Beast!" --Invader Zim