i dunno...

if there's one thing the characters in this show have, its a terrible memory.

everyone in the beginning of the show is all pissed off and freaked out by alicia, because she went crazy and had a run in with lana. ...however...

formerly in this town, lana has been a witch and tried to murder the town. lois, too. and chloe. chloe has also been possesed and tried to kill lois. jason has tried to kill clark. much of which has occurred in the past few weeks, and yet... everyone seems to be getting along fine, now.

similarly, in the witch episode, i remember clark telling his parents that something happened because of magic. ma and pa laughed it off and said something like "there's no such thing as magic"

um... you're son is a fucking space alien!

...anyway...

i thought this episode was awesome. one of the best ones in along time. alicia is not only hot, but she's a great side character for clark to mingle with, because of her unique perspective on life. however, just as cool, in death, she'll mean a lot more to him without getting the opportunity to fuck it up cuz she's psycho.

in that same strain, i love the forward progression! a main character dying. cool. a main character learning clark is superman. cool. all new things that rarely play themselves out in their comic book counterpart.

giant picture