Quote:

unrestrained id said:
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:

Who or what is in the ship that Lana confronted.

I'd love it if it was Krypto the superdog but seeing as how IMO the entire Jor-El/stones/cave story is basically the longest Phantom Zone story in the history of the Superman legend, it probably ties in somehow to Zod.

That, or else Kara Zor-El

I still stand behind most of that. However upon further reflection and given the fact that that final Clark scene recalled the Superman Movie, howzabout if that "ship" was actually the Phantom Zone itself (or at least the projector).

I'm telling you guys, the series finale is going to be between Clark and the person who he beleived to be his father manipulating him, General Zod!

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else. --Will Rogers "I don't think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees." - George W. Bush I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would .. try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile. - Condoleeza Rice Barbara Bush: It's Good Enough for the Poor To comfort the powerless and make the powerful uncomfortable.