Quote:

Matter-eater Man said:
Quote:

Hopefully Media Matters can provide you a good excuse for your racist comment towards Rice.... I'd e-mail them.

My comment concerning Rice was poking fun at you & the others. I think Jim Jackson got it considering his response. Sorry but the joke was really on you.

The Media Matters article goes on & covers a bunch of conservative writers like Coulter & Novak who are now "outraged" over Hillary using the word plantation when they themselves did the same thing.

I'm not sure how a jibe at Rice's race is making fun of me, not your best back-peddle, but I'll leave it at that.

The thing that the conservitives I've heard have been saying isn't that it was wrong that Hill said "plantation", but that she used the occasion of MLK Jr. day to do it. Timing is everything. Also much more than that, I've heard conserviives simply say that it's innacuarate rather than wholy offensive.

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k