Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 66 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 65 66
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Guess I don't agree. Clinton doesn't get much love from the far left because she doesn't lean far enough in their direction. Nor has she done the political makeover like say Romney has or the adulterer (Rudy) will when he decides to officially announce his candidacy.

Fair play!
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

Wonder Boy said:
It made me ill today, watching the liberal media fawn all over Hilary Clinton, when she formally announced her intent to run.

Quote:

I especially got a kick tonight watching Nightline and seeing George Stephanopoulos (Clinton's former White House communications director) give his "objective" opinion of the Clintons, who brought him from nobody-status to an anchor position on ABC News.

i would assume you get ill when campaign Carl on Fox News interviews Bush. After all Carl's wife worked for Bush's campaign.

Quote:

All this gushing about the "first woman candidate".

Funny, how it barely made a blip on the liberal media's radar when Elizabeth Dole announced her candidacy in 2000. There have been several other lesser-known women who have campaigned with less visibility.

the whole point is that those women were lesser-visibility, they had no serious chance of winning. Hillary is the first woman who stands a chance of getting the official party nomination.

Quote:

No, this is clearly the liberal media's darling, and any objective criticism of Hilary will have to come from somewhere else. It's Bill Clinton II the liberal media's promoting.

Quote:

No one seems to notice that Hilary Clinton doesn't even have a political platform of specific issues she's running on. She just wants the power and status of being the first woman President.

no one ones for President these days for anything other than the power and status that it brings. And those that do, aren't going to have an R or a D next to their name.
Quote:

And she's as unprincipled as her husband. An opportunist, who will say anything, and do anything, whatever it takes, to win.

you just described a political candidate.

Quote:

I prefer a candidate who runs with a specific purpose, and has heartfelt issues that they unwaveringly defend and support. Such as Giuliani and the way he cleaned up New York, or Newt Gingrich's long-term vision for the nation.

Bow ties are coool.
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
I think we know who wore out.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

Matter-eater Man said:
Guess I don't agree. Clinton doesn't get much love from the far left because she doesn't lean far enough in their direction. Nor has she done the political makeover like say Romney has or the adulterer (Rudy) will when he decides to officially announce his candidacy.

quite honestly....how do you have the balls to call Rudy an adulterer and not bill clinton. Rudy was in a marriage that wasn't working out found someone he truly loved and married the woman.....Hillary has stayed in a loveless marriage just so she could exploit it for political purposes.....based on that Hilary is better than Rudy?????are you serious????

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Besides Bill AND Hillary are adulterers. The press just hasn't reported on Hillary's affairs yet.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
"yet", implying that it'll get out eventually.

Women don't cheat! If they did, men might not be the cause of all the world's problems. Try to keep up, G.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Appropo of nothing, and completely off topic, I'm sure, would lesbianism count as cheating?

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:
Appropo of nothing, and completely off topic, I'm sure, would lesbianism count as cheating?

depends on a personal point of view and the feelings in the marriage. for example, is it cheating if hillary is ok with bill seeing other women? if hillary is bi and bill knows, then its not cheating. if she is hiding lesbianism then it is. if bill knows and their marriage is one of convenience and each is sleeping with others than its not.

Bow ties are coool.
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

Karl Hungus said:
Quote:

the G-man said:

depends on a personal point of view and the feelings in the marriage. for example, is it cheating if hillary is ok with bill seeing other women? if hillary is bi and bill knows, then its not cheating. if she is hiding lesbianism then it is. if bill knows and their marriage is one of convenience and each is sleeping with others than its not.

It's definitely a marriage of convenience and anybody who thinks not is a complete fool. With that said if they are happy about their situation then God Bless them I would imagine the majority of americans would care less too. I brought up Hillary to MEM though cause he has a major hard on about Rudy who had done nothing near as moraly wrong as the Clinton family.

Praise Allah!

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

Karl Hungus said:
Quote:

the G-man said:

It's definitely a marriage of convenience and anybody who thinks not is a complete fool. With that said if they are happy about their situation then God Bless them I would imagine the majority of americans would care less too. I brought up Hillary to MEM though cause he has a major hard on about Rudy who had done nothing near as moraly wrong as the Clinton family.

Praise Allah!

But Rudy cheated. Were his marriages ones of convenience?

Bow ties are coool.
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Since when unless you are a ultra right wing cristian does a man cheating on his wife in a loveless marriage matter to liberal minded people? oh yeah when the guy is Rudy and he has a good chance of being the next President.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Hillary's Goon Squads

A Democratic Party political operative who worked for eight years as an advance man for Hillary Clinton has revealed that he routinely employed "goon squads" to intimidate protesters and quash anti-Clinton demonstrations.

"Less genteel souls sometimes referred to them as goon squads," writes Patrick Halley in his new book "On the Road with Hillary." "But I objected to that term. I was proud of the fact that not one of them had ever been arrested," he boasts.

Halley said he prefers the term "etiquette squad" to describe the Clinton goon squads, but he admitted "they could certainly be intimidating if the occasion called for it.

Halley revealed that whenever an anti-Hillary protest looked likely, he'd "sprinkle" the Clinton goons throughout the crowd "so there was always someone able to respond quickly."

Rumors of Clinton operatives roughing up both reporters and protesters during Hillary's 2000 Senate campaign were legion, but the mainstream press declined to cover the assaults.

One such altercation took place as Mrs. Clinton marched in New York's St. Patrick's Day parade during the campaign. The scene was described moments later by Metro Network News reporter Glenn Schuck, who assumed that rogue Secret Service agents had been responsible for the thug-like tactics.

A few days after Schuck's report, a caller to WOR Radio's Bob Grant Show reported that she and her family were also accosted by the Clinton goons along the parade route.

The goon squad tactics described by Mr. Halley were apparently also practiced by Mr. Clinton's advance team.

During an October 1998 protest of the then-president's visit to Philadelphia, demonstrators were set upon by goons wearing T-shirts bearing the message "Teamsters for Clinton."

Philadelphia-native Don Adams was beaten severely during the confrontation and later filed suit against city officials.

Before the revelation in Halley's book, no one previously associated with the Clinton White House had ever admitted using goon squads to stifle free speech.

PJP #343692 2007-01-25 12:27 AM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

Matter-eater Man said:

quite honestly....how do you have the balls to call Rudy an adulterer and not bill clinton. Rudy was in a marriage that wasn't working out found someone he truly loved and married the woman.....Hillary has stayed in a loveless marriage just so she could exploit it for political purposes.....based on that Hilary is better than Rudy?????are you serious????

I call Rudy an adulterer because he is one. I've never denied that Bill Clinton wasn't. Which wife of Rudy's are you talking about btw? It gets confusing he's had 3 of them...so far.

As for the "I hate Clinton" Club gossiping about the Clinton's marriage, couldn't care less. Personally I'm glad they worked things out.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

Matter-eater Man said:
I call Rudy an adulterer because he is one.

So...since you're a stickler for consistency you will be referring to Bill Clinton as one too?

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

Matter-eater Man said:
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

Matter-eater Man said:

I call Rudy an adulterer because he is one. I've never denied that Bill Clinton wasn't. Which wife of Rudy's are you talking about btw? It gets confusing he's had 3 of them...so far.

As for the "I hate Clinton" Club gossiping about the Clinton's marriage, couldn't care less. Personally I'm glad they worked things out.

dude I respect you alot.....but that post is pathetic. You've never been in a relationship that wasn't working out? Where you found someone else that understood you better? Or after a few years in a relationship you realize the person isn't the person you thought they were.......if so you belong in the Guiness book of records.

and saying the Clintons worked things out is beyond pathetic. they need each other for appearances......and to me people that stay together to exploit ignorant americans are scum.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

Matter-eater Man said:
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

Matter-eater Man said:

dude I respect you alot.....but that post is pathetic. You've never been in a relationship that wasn't working out? Where you found someone else that understood you better? Or after a few years in a relationship you realize the person isn't the person you thought they were.......if so you belong in the Guiness book of records.

and saying the Clintons worked things out is beyond pathetic. they need each other for appearances......and to me people that stay together to exploit ignorant americans are scum.

Rudy has gotten married 3 times. I don't know too many people that have been married that many times. The ones that I do know, well I can understand why the other marriages didn't work out. At that point, they're the reason the marriages didn't work. It's certainly not a positive thing for a prospective candidate.

As for the Clinton's marriage, I have known plenty of married couples that have run into a rough patch, decide to try to work things out & do work things out. Do I know that the Clintons have things patched up? Of course not but neither do you know that their just faking it. The difference between us is I hope they have, while you want them to be these inhuman beasts that are eeeevil.

Fair play!
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
I know a secret service man personally that is on their security detail and is with one or both of them at all times........they have not patched things up.....they are together for political purposes.

and as for Rudy being married 3 times.....I know quite a few people who have had some very bad luck with relationships. Nice to see you are liberal minded though and want to see the man happy.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
4TH-PLACE HILL FACES 'LAST' RITES IN IOWA

Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton's trip to the crucial presidential proving ground of Iowa is coming just in time - because a new poll shows her running at the back of the pack

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Quote:

PJP said:
I know a secret service man personally that is on their security detail and is with one or both of them at all times........they have not patched things up.....they are together for political purposes.

I'm pretty sure secret service personal are not supposed to go around talking about stuff like that. He probably signed something to that effect saying he wouldn't. Since he's not honorable enough to do his job I wouldn't put it past him to make things up too. Whats his name btw?

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Quote:

Breaking Time release: Clinton holds 19 point lead over Obama

TIME COVER: ONLY 648 DAYS UNTIL the ELECTION! (Why so many candidates are jumping in so early) A Guide to the Most Wide-Open Race Since 1928

TIME Poll: Hillary Clinton is Clear Dem Front Runner; Giuliani Has Highest Favorability Rating of Any Candidate

(New York, January 25, 2007)—In this week’s issue, TIME reports on the early kickoff to the 2008 presidential contest and examines eight key factors in the campaign and the potential consequences of such a protracted race. TIME’s managing editor Richard Stengel announces TIME’s first 2008 election poll and the creation of a regular feature, the TIME Election Index, “an original way of tracking the rise and fall of presidential candidates [that] tracks familiarity against likeability, the gold standard for successful candidates. As the campaign progresses, the TIME Index will show who’s soaring, who’s sinking and who’s standing still.”

TIME Election Index (p. 35) TIME’s Karen Tumulty writes, “The surprising news is that this week’s Election Index puts former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani ahead of Arizona Senator John McCain … for the top spot in the G.O.P. Hillary Clinton leads the Democrats, but the Election Index shows that she has slightly less potential general election support than Giuliani.”

TIME Poll Results (p. 34) http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1582130,00.html

Hillary Clinton is the clear front runner for the Democratic nomination, with a 19-point lead over Barack Obama; Clinton is considered highly electable by a large majority (63%) of registered voters

Giuliani enjoys the highest favorability ratings among potential presidential candidates with 82% of voters having a favorable impression of him

Hillary Clinton is the presidential candidate that voters would most like to have over for dinner

RAW

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I guess her smear campaign against Obama is working.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:
I guess her smear campaign against Obama is working.

No, it's more a case of yours not

Fair play!
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
Quote:

Double-standard Man said:
Quote:

PJP said:

I'm pretty sure secret service personal are not supposed to go around talking about stuff like that. He probably signed something to that effect saying he wouldn't. Since he's not honorable enough to do his job I wouldn't put it past him to make things up too. Whats his name btw?

The hell do you know about 'honorable enough' anyway? You find it easier to believe that someone paid and sworn to protect the First Family (at the cost of his own life no less) might fabricate something comparatively trivial (at risk of being prosecuted for slander or libel) than that a bought-and-paid-for media spin machine might gloss over something like that? You really are a piece of work.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I've heard the same things as PJP, and more, from my connections.

I usually don't bring up what I've heard here, and I'd never be overly descriptive about the people I've heard it from, since some weaselly little partisan might blow them in to the authorities or press as revenge for sullying the name of the holy Clintons.

Heh. And people wonder why I don't post my real name here.

Oh, and as for what I've been told: Hillary is bisexual, her and Bill have an open marriage and both of them have herpes. That's why Bill never released his full medical record when he was running for, or serving as, prsident.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

Matter-eater Man said:
Quote:

PJP said:

Believe what you want MEM....it really makes no difference to me. I just choose not to see my candidates through rose colored glasses, but you do whatever works best for you.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:
I've heard the same things as PJP, and more, from my connections.

I usually don't bring up what I've heard here, and I'd never be overly descriptive about the people I've heard it from, since some weaselly little partisan might blow them in to the authorities or press as revenge for sullying the name of the holy Clintons.

Heh. And people wonder why I don't post my real name here.

Oh, and as for what I've been told: Hillary is bisexual, her and Bill have an open marriage and both of them have herpes. That's why Bill never released his full medical record when he was running for, or serving as, prsident.

Herpes the Love Bug!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
Quote:

MEM said:
Quote:

PJP said:

The hell do you know about 'honorable enough' anyway? You find it easier to believe that someone paid and sworn to protect the First Family (at the cost of his own life no less) might fabricate something comparatively trivial (at risk of being prosecuted for slander or libel) than that a bought-and-paid-for media spin machine might gloss over something like that? You really are a piece of work.

Why would you presume that somebody who can't honor the less death defying part of his job would then jump in front of a bullet? Your outrage is missplaced cap.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Let's follow that train of logic that MEM just put forth.

MEM has just posited his belief that a person who talks too much, about something he shouldn't is likely to be a coward when called upon to risk his life.

Let's assume that to be the case.

Now let's apply it to other, real life, examples.

Police officers aren't supposed to talk about many aspects of their work. But I know a lot of them do, especially to family and friends. Under MEM's logic, those police officers would be cowards on the job.

Similarly, doctors are bound by doctor-patient privilege and federal confidentiality laws. But some doctors talk about their patients. In fact, I suspect many of them tell their spouses about their day to day case load. Therefore, under MEM's logic, those doctors are weaklings who wouldn't perform heroic measures to save a patient.

And, of course, soldiers often say things they shouldn't about classified matters to family members, spouses or girlfriends. Therefore, under MEM-view, those soldiers would be coward in the field.

Now, let's keep the above assumptions and assume that, what MEM is really talking about is the idea that someone would lie about something from his job and that this, coupled with (or independent of) his failure to maintain a code of silence translate into the likelihood that such a person would be a coward under fire.

Let's accept that premise of MEM's for now. Let it sink in.

Okay....

Now that its sunk in, think about this:

Under MEM's logic, detailed above, it is more likely than not that John Kerry was, in fact, a coward during Vietnam and did not earn his medals.

Under MEM's logic, the fact that Kerry lied about throwing his medals away is evidence that he was a coward in Vietnam.

Under MEM's logic, the fact that Kerry went before congress and discussed potentially classifed material, while still a member of the military, is evidence that he didn't deserve his medals.

In short, if you accept MEM's logic, and don't flip flop or hypocritcally apply a different standard to democrats, MEM just proved the Swift Boat vets were right when they said Kerry was a coward in Vietnam.

Good work there, MEM. In your partisan zeal, like a trapped rat, to lash out blindly at anyone who might criticize the Clintons, you just set forth at chain of logic that gives evidence to something you've been arguing against for nearly three years.....AND insulted thousands of police officers and soldiers.

No bonus check from the DNC for you, little man!

Oh, but I'm sure you "support the troops."

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
I really don't need to add anything to that, as I really see no need to 'defend' myself from you, Double-standard Man. (I'll just use DSM, it's quicker.) There really isn't any 'outrage'. Call it an emphatic observation. Or don't, I don't care.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
I really don't need to add anything to that, as I really see no need to 'defend' myself from you, Double-standard Man. (I'll just use DSM, it's quicker.) There really isn't any 'outrage'. Call it an emphatic observation. Or don't, I don't care.

I was just asking a question Cap. Do you feel the secret service guy was doing a good job by delivering tabloid style news about people he's supposed to be protecting? It just seems like he's getting a pass for doing a bad job.

Fair play!
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
Quote:

Matter-eater Man said:
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:

I was just asking a question Cap. Do you feel the secret service guy was doing a good job by delivering tabloid style news about people he's supposed to be protecting? It just seems like he's getting a pass for doing a bad job.

It's not like the guy WROTE A BOOK (or even a novella) about the sordid details of the Clintons' private lives. In the course of casual conversation with a personal acquaintance, he shared off-the-record anecdotal observations concerning matters that in and of themselves would not be grounds for any sort of civil or criminal proceedings. He doesn't need his character picked apart just because he committed the great unpardonable sin of sharing something less than complimentary about The Bitch™.

It's funny because the tiniest little rumor from the most irrelevant member of the peanut gallery is treated like absolute gospel by you and a ton of other people whenever it's something about Dubya.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Quote:

Matter-eater Man said:
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
Quote:

MEM said:
Quote:

PJP said:

Why would you presume that somebody who can't honor the less death defying part of his job would then jump in front of a bullet? Your outrage is missplaced cap.

Following the same train of thought, M E M:

A guy who repeatedly betrays his wife with other women (Bill Clinton), wouldn't hesitate to betray the nation. If one would betray the single most important person in their life, then who wouldn't they betray ?

I believe there are considerable examples from Bill Clinton's years as president:
  • Campaign finance by hostile foreign governments (particularly China).
  • Selling nights in the Lincoln bedroom, basically prostituting the White House for campaign donations.
  • Ignoring defense warnings, and having outright contempt for nuclear safety and national security, allowing the Chinese to buy and steal secrets of our nuclear missile system.
  • Putting commercial trade concerns above national security, ignoring warnings about keeping our missile technology safe from China, and despite warnings, launching commercial sattelites into space from China, and through poor security, allowing China to steal our missile technology and put it to military use. China now has ICBM missiles that can reach anywhere in the continental U.S.
  • Negotiating a deal with North Korea when they first approached having nuclear capability in 1994. Making a treaty that gave N. Korea 1 billion a year in free energy (the political equivalent of fellating them) with no required verification that they were not continuing with a nuclear program. Which, of course, they were. And when they finally were exposed, Clinton is given a free pass by Dems in Washington and the media, and the entire thing is blamed on W. Bush.

Fair Play!
    15000+ posts
    Fair Play!
    15000+ posts
    Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
    Quote:

Matter-eater Man said:
    Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:

It's not like the guy WROTE A BOOK (or even a novella) about the sordid details of the Clintons' private lives. In the course of casual conversation with a personal acquaintance, he shared off-the-record anecdotal observations concerning matters that in and of themselves would not be grounds for any sort of civil or criminal proceedings. He doesn't need his character picked apart just because he committed the great unpardonable sin of sharing something less than complimentary about The Bitch™.

So in other words, he gets a pass because it's nasty stuff about Hillary.

Quote:

It's funny because the tiniest little rumor from the most irrelevant member of the peanut gallery is treated like absolute gospel by you and a ton of other people whenever it's something about Dubya.

Care to offer an example where I've done that?

Fair play!
    Fair Play!
    15000+ posts
    Fair Play!
    15000+ posts
    Quote:

Wonder Boy said:...
  • Selling nights in the Lincoln bedroom, basically prostituting the White House for campaign donations.

• Speaking of prostitutes...
    Quote:

Bush White House Gay Sex Scandal Stars Jeff Gannon
        by URI DOWBENKO

The Bush White House gay sex scandal heats up, as new revelations show that fake reporter and male prostitute Jeff Gannon "slept over" on numerous occasions at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
    Gannon had previously advertised his services on the internet as a male prostitute "top" at $1200 per weekend.
    White House overnight trysts were not uncommon, according to Secret Service logs of Jeff Gannon's White House entries and exits, requested by Rep. Louise Slaughter (D-NY) and Rep. John Conyers (D-MI) using the FOIA (Freedom of Information Act).
    Since "Jeff Gannon" has given the term "media whore" a whole new definition, the question arises -- could "Jeff Gannon" be President George Bush's Lewinsky albeit in gay apparel?
    White House logs furnished by the Secret Service show that fake reporter Jeff Gannon (a.k.a James Guckert) stayed overnight at the White House on many occasions - even when press conferences or briefings were not scheduled.
    These records reveal that the White House is like a Gay Roach Motel -- they check in but they don't check out.

As it happens I too also have some secret service contacts who have confirmed that is indeed Gannon in the Lincoln bedroom waiting for Junior's Viagra to kick in. (The winky smile tells you that I'm joking, I'm reinterating for the partisans who get easily confused)

Fair play!
    terrible podcaster
    15000+ posts
    terrible podcaster
    15000+ posts
    Quote:

Matter-eater Man said:
    Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
    Quote:

Matter-eater Man said:
    Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:

So in other words, he gets a pass because it's nasty stuff about Hillary.

You really should try paying attention to something someone who's not you or one of your "sources" posts. I'd repeat myself, but I'm not sure if it's me, G-Man, Wonder Boy or PJP you're choosing to ignore.

Quote:

Quote:

Care to offer an example where I've done that?

I'd try to narrow it down, but there are several entire threads on this and the next page where your selective obliviousness is featured prominently. You wouldn't be setting yourself up for this nearly as badly if you didn't have that painfully hypocritical "Fair play!" user title.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
    ಠ_ಠ
    Fair Play!
    15000+ posts
    Fair Play!
    15000+ posts
    It would be nice if you had something specific to back your accusation up Cap. Since I don't think there is much merit to it, I'm curious what you base it on.

Fair play!
    terrible podcaster
    15000+ posts
    terrible podcaster
    15000+ posts
    First of all, it's "Captain Sammitch", or "sammitch", or "dipshit", or "you fucking asshole". Let's show some respect, MEM. And stop playing coy with your "who, me? double standard?" nonsense. Even people who typically agree with you ideologically have called you on it. But there's hope - it's not terminal. You have a sense of objectivity in there somewhere among the starry-eyed idealism and the Bush hatred and the overwhelming compulsion to always be right. Let's cut the crap and just call this for what it is - you reaching a bit too far to defend The Bitch™. Thank you.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
    ಠ_ಠ
    15000+ posts
    15000+ posts
    MEM is dredging up Jeff Gannon now?

Like I said, he's lashing out like a cornered rat.

the G-man #343718 2007-01-26 5:13 PM
    Fair Play!
    15000+ posts
    Fair Play!
    15000+ posts
    Quote:

the G-man said:
    MEM is dredging up Jeff Gannon now?

Like I said, he's lashing out like a cornered rat.

Quote:

As it happens I too also have some secret service contacts who have confirmed that is indeed Gannon in the Lincoln bedroom waiting for Junior's Viagra to kick in. (The winky smile tells you that I'm joking, I'm reinterating for the partisans who get easily confused)

I should have known that even the winky icon plus text wouldn't be enough to keep you from twisting a joke into something serious.

Fair play!
    PJP Offline
    We already are
    15000+ posts
    We already are
    15000+ posts
    MEM... what confuses me the most about you is that I think you actually think these are good and decent people. I mean politicians in general. They are all complete scumbags both Republican and Democrat yet you have the Clintons and the Dems flavor of the week on such a high pedestal. If any of them were ever in a room alone with you and no cameras were recording they would tell you to go fuck yourself and not even blink an eye. These are the scumiest people you could ever imagine meeting. I just happen to like the Republican scumbags better than the Dems scumbags. Get off your high horse and at least be able to entertain the idea that these people that you idolize ain't all that.

Page 9 of 66 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 65 66

Link Copied to Clipboard