rex:

Good ideas, rex. I'm itching to hear where you stand on cases of child neglect.

True story:
A girl had a baby. One day the baby was screaming and crying non stop. They took the baby to the doctor and they found that the baby had a broken arm. The baby was taken from her, she spent time in jail (I believe under a year). She gets released, then gets hired at Office Max, which was in the same plaza as a Subway that I used to run.

The first time I met her (before knowing the above story), she accompanied a guy that also worked at Office Max that came to Subway as a customer. After he ordered his sub, I asked her if she wanted anything. Her response "Not unless I can have it for free." I said "Don't insult me." She said "How am I insulting you?"

Duh!

Conclusion:
The courts were too easy on her. Otherwise, her mind would have been set on doing whatever it takes to stay OUT of jail, even for something as little as theft.

There is no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes, and maybe it’s too much for us, but it’s all on you. Because if we can’t protect the Earth, you can be damn well sure we’ll avenge it.

Hello?
Put Natasha on the phone.
Who is this?
This is her fucking son's father. Who is this?
This is her fucking son.
..........oh.......
Call back in 20 minutes. *click*

Boy, you could get lost in a sky like that. I wish I had those balloons again.