Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Uh-huh. I would decimate you on the witness stand - if you go back and read that thread, you can see what my response was regarding your above statement. Clearly, you need to have your recollection of those events refreshed...

"Too insane to care?" Read: So embarrassed that we spent 86 years getting our asses handed to us that we're just gonna pretend it never happened...

You wish...the Judge would hear that I'm a die-hard Red Sox fan and find me guilty by reason of insanity and you know it! Unless it's one of those countless corrupt NY Judges.

Another tactic? "I have NO idea what you're talking about." "I wasn't there." "Whuzzis now?" "Who ARE you people?" And my all-time favorite: "Huh?"

Puh-leez. You think you're the first person I've ever x-examaned? Go thing I've got our prior conversation on the record so that I could refresh your recollection.

Quote:

Face it, by the time I was done with you, you'd be too flustered to examine another witness. Though there are better ways for me to fluster you...

Maybe.

Quote:

"So embarrassed..." Another paragraph of sheer, unbridled bitterness from a typical Yankees fan.

And once again, we have another case of Red Sox amnesia...

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi