so'bugger off! the owners of the house we want rejected our two offers. the buggers want to bank 80 grand which means we have to make an offer of at least 94 grand. the listed price was only 84 grand. puh. the house isnt worth that much in my opinon in the area its at but who knows. i think we should go ahead and make the higher offer. it wouldnt be to much more a month. but its altimately up to my other half..

so if anyone has any advice on how to get them to except an offer please do tell!

we are fairly new to all this. i mean ive gone as far as talking to realtors about houses, scouting out a few but i never got as far as making offers before.

so, but we did find out our mistake was we made a second offer to quickly. so now we were told to wait a week to make another one, that is if we dont find something else in the mean while. or maybe they will call and want to deal on what we had already offered. who knows. i do hope one of those goes through though, cause i really love that house.

puh, lol, i wish there was a manual for life sometimes. something to guide those who have know idea how to do certain things, like buying a house for one.. i mean lol boos a good bullcrapper, he was a used car sales men at one point but still inexperanced. man he impressed me though with how hes handeling all this life stuff and planning wow. my ex didnt know how to do half the stuff boo knows and the great thing is boos not afraid to dive into something he doesnt know how to do and learns on the way! like me *le sigh*

we did get into a small tiff yesterday. i dodged the bullet in making it into a huge tiff. we both were having a ruff day, more so him and when hes pissy i get pissy. i was pissy at him the night before to so, it kinda carried over, but we got over it and calmed down then we talked about what we where angry at each other for.

please keep shinobi in your prayers to, hes going through a ruff time right now. hes having pantic attacks and anxitiy for the first time in his life and he doesnt know why. he is going to talk to a more specialzed doctor so hopefully he does that soon and gets better. he really worries me..

wellep, that about all i can think of to type about. hopefull something will fall through for us here within the couple of weeks. i do want to be in a place before thanksgiving but its okay as long as we have a place for christmas ill be happy.

glad to be of pleasurable service

"don't worry hunny, we'll dig our own graves..."

1,032,000 points!