soooooOOOOOOoooo'yeah baby!

our computer came yesterday after waiting around for like ever. it was driving boo nutty, he kept opening the door to see if the guy left it there and walking over to the office incase they droped it off there, he checked the tracking thingy like ever five minutes oi lol can yeah tell he was excited lol well wouldnt yeah know it, it showed up right after i layed down for a nap. didnt fall a asleep tho cause i heard the door open! so i jumped right up and went to see!

ooo its soo pretty eeee!

its in the "game room" as i call it, in a bunch of peices cause boo has to work out a few errors.. it wouldnt detect my cd rom. nor would it load windows xp after it was installing it. immedately after it says its starting windows it gives us this STOP: 0000007B (F7C7d63C, 00000034) error... we are probolly gonna have to get a new cd rom drive because i dont have the disk to install the drivers for it. i bought it with out the drivers and it worked great in my other computer. no biggie, plus we are gonna pick up another xp disk too. so hopefully thatll solve the problem any ideas would be apresated to.

glad to be of pleasurable service

"don't worry hunny, we'll dig our own graves..."

1,032,000 points!