Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
I think you guys are secretly fucking and this is a charade.....

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts

hmmmmm....which one would i rather secretly fuck...A or B?.....hmmmm i think i'll stick to A.

Last edited by sneaky bunny; 2004-01-04 2:15 AM.

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Online Content
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Quote:

Post deleted by sneaky bunny

I like how you deleted the retarded mexican child. way to have some balls.

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
the mexican child told me too. he's too soft to defend himself. just wants to love the bunny

Last edited by sneaky bunny; 2004-01-04 1:42 AM.

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Online Content
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
don't give him shit and tell him its gold. thats a penis in his ear, and you know it!

1500+ posts
OP Offline
1500+ posts
Say what you will about me. I could give a shit less.

Either way, I live secure in the knowledge that I am not a stupid, useless, whiny cunt. And, I live secure inthe knolwedge that I am not, well, a moron. And, on top of that, I'm quite certain that the pic you blew up is you.

'Least I have the balls to show myself, and not scream "Rape" every time soneone makes a harmless comment. Oh, and I don't go around editing comments I make because I'm afraid I'll offend someone, either. (For the record... Fuck retarded mexican children. Let 'em get jobs in sweatshops for all I care. Or, they could take to spelunking around in the Bunny's ass... maybe they could find the stick she has shoved up it) However, I will edit picture URLs to get some exposure for my band, and make a dumb bitch look like an idiot. That is alright, because, well, you're a dumb bitch, and deserve to look as foolish as you are.

Like I said, bitch, if ya can't take the heat, ya shouldn't have even bothered joining up here.

Stupid, stupid cunt.

Last edited by First National Bastard; 2004-01-04 5:16 AM.

First National Bastard -Enormous, Sexually Voracious Lecher... who wants to claim your immortal soul!!!. Every time you masturbate, God Kills a kitten! Please... think of the Kittens. RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!!
1500+ posts
OP Offline
1500+ posts
Oh, and I see someone scoured the boards to fins a picture of me... and, apparently, saved it to her harddrive...

Some stupid cunt bunny has a crush on me... probably off fingering her mangles, calloused twat right now, jackhammering away on her unused by anyone but herself clit right now to try and get off...

Oh, and thanks for advertising for my album..... anyone who wants a copy, PM Me with yer address, and I'll mail you one out.

We sound like... well, if Ween and Helmut slipped Tool some rufies, and Tool woke up the next morning checking to see if it's asshole was bleeding.

Last edited by First National Bastard; 2004-01-04 5:11 AM.

First National Bastard -Enormous, Sexually Voracious Lecher... who wants to claim your immortal soul!!!. Every time you masturbate, God Kills a kitten! Please... think of the Kittens. RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!!
I'm Brian Fellow!
400+ posts
I'm Brian Fellow!
400+ posts
Donkeys can't talk. That's crazy!

I'M BRIAN FELLOW!
1500+ posts
OP Offline
1500+ posts
*NEWS FLASH!!![/B]

Just found a picture of stupidbunny!

1500+ posts
OP Offline
1500+ posts
Let's hear some of the Bunny's pearls of wisdom...

Quote:

hmmmm....tush bush....lets see. Uh...where's the hips, the curve, the boob? but guess what? no more cherry! woot! anywyas, 'm feeling compounded to say that there's a blue bottle in the village. anyways. uh....god i can't think of anything. there's so much though. ah well. it'll come later. aha see, blonde moments wearing off on me. thank you tush! nice panties by the way.

Why, it's like reading shakespeare. One of the great authors of our time.

My, but she's such a genius. Why, I've never seen the "word", "woot" used in such a profound manner!

1500+ posts
OP Offline
1500+ posts
My, but in searching through the Bunny's picture archive, she has a real affinity for boobs... web page web page web page web page

Man Hating Dyke is she?

Signs are pointing to yes!

Oh, and the large person in the piscutre she posted earlier...

The Bunny has more pictures of them!

web page

Methinks this is, in actuality, the bunny's lesbian lover!

Just admit it to yourself, bunny. You decided to play the rape card, because the only person whom you would let touch you is, well...

1500+ posts
OP Offline
1500+ posts
Why, could this slut...

Be the bunny?

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
do you honestly think your getting under my skin by calling me a bitch? hate to tell you but that's not a news flash. you haven't even offended me. i could care less what you say. I could continue but i don't see the point. all of what i say is just gonna get stuck in the moment of processing.

1500+ posts
OP Offline
1500+ posts

My, but I think that the whole man hating dyke thing is really proving itself to be true.

Tell me, did you lose your virginity to a strap-on in the back seat of a volkswagen?

What a little slut. Shameless. You deserve to be raped... anyone who says they're gonna cry wolf deserves to be eaten by the wolf.

1500+ posts
OP Offline
1500+ posts
Oh, my, it looks like I'm right!

The large person IS[/B] the bunny's dyke lover!!!

Whyare you ashamed of your soulmate, bunny?

And, all these pics are from the bunny's website, it's not like I'm pulling them out at random...

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
Quote:

Tell me, did you lose your virginity to a strap-on in the back seat of a volkswagen?

actually it was a snowbank and a banana

1500+ posts
OP Offline
1500+ posts
Quote:

do you honestly think your getting under my skin by calling me a bitch? hate to tell you but that's not a news flash. you haven't even offended me. i could care less what you say. I could continue but i don't see the point. all of what i say is just gonna get stuck in the moment of processing.

Of course I'm getting under your skin, little girl.

You wouldn't be responding otherwise.

You're getting desperate... and more incoherent than usual. Have you thought of getting the mental treatment you need? I hear they have training schools for the mentally retarded...

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
hmmm seems you've run
huh...not extremely dykish to me....

1500+ posts
OP Offline
1500+ posts
Awww...

I bet you had to rush right out and take those pictures just so you could prove the mean ol' Bastard wrong.

And really... you're not helping your case. That "guy" (and I use the term in the loosest possible way) makes, well... Paul Lynde, or Liberace, or even Gob himself look like a manly man!

I bet you don't get that joke... so I'll clue you in.

Paul Lynde: Gay.
Liberace: Gay.
Gob: Gay!

Jesus... you're a dyke who takes pictures with non-threatening girly-men to try and prove to everyone you're not a dyke.

If you were something more than a self-absorbed bitch, something more than a stupid cunt, you wouldn't even have dignified any of my accusations with a response!

Yet, you did... with "proof", no less.

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

Who are you trying to convince about your sexuality, little girl... me, or yourself?

Where there's smoke, there's fire. Doesn't look like much heat between you and your "man" friend. But between you and those girls... well, there's enough heat to warm an alaskan winter.

In the words of the great Bugs Bunny..."whatta maroon... whatta nincompoop..."

1500+ posts
OP Offline
1500+ posts
My My My...

Look at what else I found uploaded to Miss bunny's files...

found it under the filename "bunnystwish.jpg"

You little tramp... I knew you wanted me all along. that bsams... he's always right!

However, one of your limited intellect, easily manipulatable personality, and, slutty bitchiness, well, I just don't need. Sorry hon, but you're not good enough for me.

I need a woman with some substance. Brains, as opposed to a vacuous cunt whose looks that will be gone by the time she's thirty after she pumps out a couple kids after getting knocked up from drunken college sex in which she thinks she's fucking one of her girlfriends, yet it was just a girly man she posed with to try and convince herself she wasn't a raving dyke slut who thought it was okay, yet she screams rapebecause she's a cockteasing slut to anything that breathes (dyke though she may be), and...

Damn... I've gotta stop rambling on like this.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Quote:

I knews it!

2000+ posts
2000+ posts
Heh this thread is funny.

The Leg Breakerer: Kung Fu Masta!!!
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard