Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
we have a buncha jackasses running around with "Red Sox Nation" cards. Basically, they paid $10 to join a fan club and think that somehow puts them on equal footing with us die-hards. But if you aske them where they were in 2003 during Game 7 of the ALCS, or for Game 6 of the 1986 WS, or what their first game was, damned if they know or remember. It's nice to get your $10 card, your $100 jersey, and your $25 cap. But it doesn't make you a fan.

what is you ask them where they were at the end of august 2006?

what does make you a fan Joe? Giving up on your team when they hit a rough patch?

Ouch. The truth hurts.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi