Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Okay Halo, let's start over. One and one is two, two and one is three...

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Jeremy

Whomod sent him a link that proves you are wrong about that.

Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
 Originally Posted By: Halo82
 Originally Posted By: Nowhereman
Didn't you fucks learn anything when Pro' hacked our board?

Pro didn't hack anything. Newsflash: Your little gang is having some internal problems. "Tightly knit", indeed!

I suppose that's possible but I still think Pro's response to Zzaps inquiry into how he got into the protected section of the board is textbook horse shit. Like a little kid blaming the broken lamp on his imaginary friend.

What was Pro's response? I'd go read it myself, but I've been banned for lurking too much. \:\(

It's hypocritical to ban hackers?

Anyway, this is Pro's bullshit-

Zzap, I'm not giving you a name. To be absolutely honest, I don't know who it is. They aren't using a name over there that correlates over here. So, you do whatever your clearly posted rules say you have to. Meanwhile, point out exactly what I've done to warrant the ban. Just curious. I mean, you can say I "hacked" your board. But, if you actually knew my level of computer prowess, you'd get a bigger kick out of it than I do...

No, you've been banned because we are a collective of hypocritical faggots.

This is an amusing post, and not just because you fucked up the quote function and ended up calling yourself an... well, it's right there.

No, it's your level of denial what I find hilarious. Ok, go on thinking that Pro hacked your board. That's fine by me, because it means that you're not doing anything to solve your REAL problem. And, oh, that can't be good you lot.

I hope at some point your "buddy", whoever he is, steps up and confesses everything he's done. Not because I think you're gonna feel silly, no. I'm just curious to see how you're gonna rationalize that revelation. I'm sure you'll find an intrincate way that doesn't involve admitting that you're not really too bright.

Didn't fuck up anything. Just to prove it I'll quote something I said-

Quote:
I suppose that's possible but I still think Pro's response to Zzaps inquiry into how he got into the protected section of the board is textbook horse shit. Like a little kid blaming the broken lamp on his imaginary friend.

Yeah, that doesn't sound like denial to me.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

You must be the brainiac in this bee hive. Not that that means much.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
I thought all the people telling him to stop were you. All those alt IDs are giving you Multiple personality disorder.

I say, the kid's got more issues than a newstand...

Yeah see, I only had like two alts. You bring your confusion on yourself.

Ba Ba Bumpster [Password:Inthenight]
Captain Sandy Vangina [Password: SamIAM]
Dr Fate [Password: Pandora]
Genocidal Asshole [Password: Overlord]
ISniffBritneySpearsFarts [password: fiveshadow]
JoeMamalovesthecock [Password: Dickhead]
Oakley's Revenge [Password: suckit]
Serpico [Password: pacino]

There's a reason we shared passwords.

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Brainiac is a comic book character, save that for the comic forum. Geez, I may have to hold off on the math if you can't even read.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Didn't you fucks learn anything when Pro' hacked our board?

Pro didn't hack anything. Newsflash: Your little gang is having some internal problems. "Tightly knit", indeed!

What was Pro's response? I'd go read it myself, but I've been banned for lurking too much. \:\(

Zzap, I'm not giving you a name. To be absolutely honest, I don't know who it is. They aren't using a name over there that correlates over here. So, you do whatever your clearly posted rules say you have to. Meanwhile, point out exactly what I've done to warrant the ban. Just curious. I mean, you can say I "hacked" your board. But, if you actually knew my level of computer prowess, you'd get a bigger kick out of it than I do...

This is an amusing post, and not just because you fucked up the quote function and ended up calling yourself an... well, it's right there.

No, it's your level of denial what I find hilarious. Ok, go on thinking that Pro hacked your board. That's fine by me, because it means that you're not doing anything to solve your REAL problem. And, oh, that can't be good you lot.

I hope at some point your "buddy", whoever he is, steps up and confesses everything he's done. Not because I think you're gonna feel silly, no. I'm just curious to see how you're gonna rationalize that revelation. I'm sure you'll find an intrincate way that doesn't involve admitting that you're not really too bright.

Didn't fuck up anything.

Oh, then you really did mean to say "No, you've been banned because we are a collective of hypocritical faggots"?

There's nothing wrong with admitting that you're wrong every once a while, you know. If you knew that, you wouldn't be ridiculed so often. But, of course, you've never been ridiculed by anyone. Nope.

Quote:
Just to prove it I'll quote something I said-

Quote:

Yeah, that doesn't sound like denial to me.

Why do you think Pro's response sounds like horse shit to you? Hint: It's because you have a hard time admitting anything that makes you look silly. I'm sure that inside your head it does really sound like horse shit, but you must realize that for normal human beings it simply makes sense.

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
I thought all the people telling him to stop were you. All those alt IDs are giving you Multiple personality disorder.

see that was easy, you said you only had two alts, i showed your list of alts, you admitted to it. you are such a easy fucktard to beat. cue the i win again theme song.....

I WIN AGAIN!

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Halo really put his balls in a salad shooter this time.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

see that was easy, you said you only had two alts, i showed your list of alts, you admitted to it. you are such a easy fucktard to beat. cue the i win again theme song.....

I WIN AGAIN!

Beat what? You aren't thinking about what I'm saying.Most of those were board alts that we all used. For the exception of Doc Fate, JoeMamaLovesCock, Ba Ba Bumpster and Genocide I only used those other once or twice.

So, you know, congrats on pointing out I had a whopping 2 more alts than I thought

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Halo really put his balls in a salad shooter this time.

Whatever shall I do?

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Quote:
Oh, then you really did mean to say "No, you've been banned because we are a collective of hypocritical faggots"?

There's nothing wrong with admitting that you're wrong every once a while, you know. If you knew that, you wouldn't be ridiculed so often. But, of course, you've never been ridiculed by anyone. Nope.

What are you talking about? I'm saying I didn't fuck up quoting.

Quote:
Why do you think Pro's response sounds like horse shit to you? Hint: It's because you have a hard time admitting anything that makes you look silly. I'm sure that inside your head it does really sound like horse shit, but you must realize that for normal human beings it simply makes sense.

No, I think it sounds like horse shit cause he didn't know who it was that gave him the password. If the names didn't correlate from this board to the Insurgency then why wouldn't he?

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
No follow up BSAMS? Is it possible even an idiot like you knows when he jumped the gun?

If it makes you feel better I think like 10 posts as Oakley so that might be considered more then just a board alt.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
 Quote:

What are you talking about? I'm saying I didn't fuck up quoting.

...he still doesn't realize what he did, does he?

Something as simple as going back to check your original post would have saved us a lot of hassle. Of course, I say that assuming that you didn't intend it to look like that.

...did you?

Quote:
No, I think it sounds like horse shit cause he didn't know who it was that gave him the password. If the names didn't correlate from this board to the Insurgency then why wouldn't he?

Uh, because the names didn't correlate from this board to the Insurgency? Let's say I go there and register as Poopy Pants McKay and I send you Chant's magical muffin recipe. Then Chant is all like "YO BITCHES, WHO GAVE OUT MY FUCKING RECIPE COCKSUCKERS?!". Obviously you wouldn't hesitate to sell me out, but then you'd be like "Oh, wait, his name was something like Poopy Pants McKay, so I don't really know" and Chant would be like "BITCH, THAT NAME MEANS NOTHING TO ME, WHY DID YOU TELL IT TO ME IF YOU KNEW THERES NO ONE HERE WITH THAT NAME" and you'd be like "Huh, sorry, guess I wasn't thinking" and Chant would go "OH ITS OK, DONT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN :-]". Get it?

astounding!
1000+ posts
astounding!
1000+ posts
I think like 10 posts as Oakley

There's your problem!

_
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
If it makes you feel better I think like 10 posts as Oakley so that might be considered more then just a board alt.

Is that yiddish?

astounding!
1000+ posts
astounding!
1000+ posts
He has the mind of Ten Oakleys!

_
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
235 Oakley brains make up the IQ of a gopher.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Pro is a computer ignoramus.
This is the guy that cant even remember how to get back into his MySpace account, and Gaylo is convinced he hacked their board!

I know!

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Quote:
still doesn't realize what he did, does he?

Something as simple as going back to check your original post would have saved us a lot of hassle. Of course, I say that assuming that you didn't intend it to look like that.

...did you?

Dude, I meant to put it in Italics.

Quote:
Uh, because the names didn't correlate from this board to the Insurgency? Let's say I go there and register as Poopy Pants McKay and I send you Chant's magical muffin recipe. Then Chant is all like "YO BITCHES, WHO GAVE OUT MY FUCKING RECIPE COCKSUCKERS?!". Obviously you wouldn't hesitate to sell me out, but then you'd be like "Oh, wait, his name was something like Poopy Pants McKay, so I don't really know" and Chant would be like "BITCH, THAT NAME MEANS NOTHING TO ME, WHY DID YOU TELL IT TO ME IF YOU KNEW THERES NO ONE HERE WITH THAT NAME" and you'd be like "Huh, sorry, guess I wasn't thinking" and Chant would go "OH ITS OK, DONT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN :-]". Get it?

Jackass, let's assume Pro' is telling the truth, right? Somebody here gave him the password with a name that doesn't match anything over at the Insurgency. Okay, so then what's the harm of giving the name? We can't know who it was anyway. Get it?

The only real reason to not give a name is cause he didn't have one.

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
What's in a name?

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts

You still don't realize what's wrong with that post? You're kidding, right? Please tell me you're kidding.

Quote:
Jackass, let's assume Pro' is telling the truth, right? Somebody here gave him the password with a name that doesn't match anything over at the Insurgency. Okay, so then what's the harm of giving the name? We can't know who it was anyway. Get it?

What's the harm? Ok, let's say I don't register as Poopy Pants McKay. Let's say I register as George Lucas. Even though I am not George Lucas. You wouldn't want people here to retalliate against Lucas even though he wasn't the one who shared the magical recipe, right? Um... right?

Quote:

I guess the concept of loyalty is completely foreign to you. Admit it. You came back to talk about Green Lantern.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

You still don't realize what's wrong with that post? You're kidding, right? Please tell me you're kidding.

Quote:

What's the harm? Ok, let's say I don't register as Poopy Pants McKay. Let's say I register as George Lucas. Even though I am not George Lucas. You wouldn't want people here to retalliate against Lucas even though he wasn't the one who shared the magical recipe, right? Um... right?

Quote:

I guess the concept of loyalty is completely foreign to you. Admit it. You came back to talk about Green Lantern.

This is hilarious. I don't get the concept of loyalty? This coming from you assholes who bitch about us coming to back up Whomod?

We flame all you assholes here at Rob's board equally. It wouldn't make any difference.

And I guess you are going to have to point out what I did wrong. Here's the quote-

Quote:

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
RE: Loyalty.

Ok. Now think a bit. Why would Pro not want to give you the name of the person who helped him? Is it because... it's a forbidden name, like Voldemort? Is it becaaaaause... there's a nano-bomb in his bloodstream that will explode if he types the name? Or is it becaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaause... he doesn't want to sell out someone who provided us with oh so many extra laughs?

Hmmm. Methinks it's the nano-bomb one!

And I guess you are going to have to point out what I did wrong. Here's the quote-

Quote:

You're right. On second look, I don't see anything wrong with that post.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
RE: Loyalty.

Ok. Now think a bit. Why would Pro not want to give you the name of the person who helped him? Is it because... it's a forbidden name, like Voldemort? Is it becaaaaause... there's a nano-bomb in his bloodstream that will explode if he types the name? Or is it becaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaause... he doesn't want to sell out someone who provided us with oh so many extra laughs?

Hmmm. Methinks it's the nano-bomb one!

Quote:

You're right. On second look, I don't see anything wrong with that post.

Ah-ha. In my defense though you said I screwed up the quote function, not including somebody elses quote.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Online Talkative
15000+ posts
Also in your defense, you are a fucking dolt, so we really shouldn't expect much from you.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Well, if you go back and look at the original post again, you'll see that you wrote your reply inside the [ quote ] [ /quote ] tags. That's what I meant by "screwing up the quote function".

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
Also in your defense, you are a fucking dolt, so we really shouldn't expect much from you.

Did you steal that line from Mikey too?

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Is "Mikey" code for everyone else online?

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
15000+ posts
Online Talkative
15000+ posts

No, Prometheus hacked the Insurgency archives while looking for good reading material and sent it to me in a top secret, encrypted file.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

No, Prometheus hacked the Insurgency archives while looking for good reading material and sent it to me in a top secret, encrypted file.

You needed all that to call somebody a dolt?

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex

Speak of the devil...

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
JLA is a great computer hacker! He even played ninja turtles on his pc once!

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
I would like a copy of Chant's magical muffin recipe.

Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
So you're just going to keep avoiding everything I said, huh?

Whomod is just your latest tactic at distraction.

Psycko? I'd be as popular as Joe Mama if I did that.

So many Oakleyesque post for us to laugh at and enjoy...

And finally:

You should post more since you're this board's new Oakley. You could be Li'l Tommy Oakley, or Tom Oakley, or - if you want to keep your current name - Haloakley82.

Uschi said:
I won't rape you, I'll just fuck you 'till it hurts and then not stop and you'll cry.

MisterJLA: RACKS so hard, he called Jim Rome "Chris Everett." In Him, all porn is possible. He is far above mentions in so-called "blogs." RACK him, lest ye be lost!

"I can't even brush my teeth without gagging!" - Tommy Tantillo: Wank & Cry, heckpuppy, and general laughingstock

[Linked Image from i6.photobucket.com]
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
So you're just going to keep avoiding everything I said, huh?

Whomod is just your latest tactic at distraction.

Psycko? I'd be as popular as Joe Mama if I did that.

So many Oakleyesque post for us to laugh at and enjoy...

And finally:

You should post more since you're this board's new Oakley. You could be Li'l Tommy Oakley, or Tom Oakley, or - if you want to keep your current name - Haloakley82.

According to your definition of "Oakleyesque" I'm starting to wonder if you're Oakley. Example off the top of my head

Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
I like how these two have made a love connection

Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
I can't find happiness in the fact that you and 655321 seemed to make a love connection a week ago?

Waitaminnit...

Tommy...did you create 655321 the way Oakley created Nuriko???

The Path of Oakley!!!

Uschi said:
I won't rape you, I'll just fuck you 'till it hurts and then not stop and you'll cry.

MisterJLA: RACKS so hard, he called Jim Rome "Chris Everett." In Him, all porn is possible. He is far above mentions in so-called "blogs." RACK him, lest ye be lost!

"I can't even brush my teeth without gagging!" - Tommy Tantillo: Wank & Cry, heckpuppy, and general laughingstock

[Linked Image from i6.photobucket.com]
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard