Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
SHHH! That's supposed to be password-protected!

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
 Originally Posted By: Halo82

Wrong, dumbass. I'm not the one who said he was bored with this troll heap.

Originally Posted By: Black Machismo
i'm bored...

Bored...here? No way. All the brilliant things these dweebs come with and you're still bored? Doesn't crying motie's just send chills up your spine? Aren't you awed by Joe's fabrications? How can you not find Sammitch's editing inspiring?

Then again, you might have a point.

I win again!

Where in statement do I say I'm bored? All I say is understand how Sikk could be bored.

I know I say this alot, but you guys are dumb. That's not me trying to be clever or "win" anything. Seriously, you're dumb.

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex

http://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/227638/fpart/148

So I guess by your own admission you are broken too.

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

That link goes nowhere! I win again!

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
x a bizillion!

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

That link goes nowhere! I win again!

Works for me.

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Yeah, but you're a retarded fucknut.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Yeah, but you're a retarded fucknut.

Who's smart enough to click on a link.

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

See? Link doesn't go to a thread.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Can you catch a frisby as well as play brain dead?

That file about my mom was a nice touch. Almost clever for a dull witted asshole.

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
That file about my mom was a nice touch. Almost clever for a dull witted asshole.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Where in statement do I say I'm bored? All I say is understand how Sikk could be bored.

All I say is you dishonest retard.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
With dozens more to follow.

This is all very boring for you, getting clowned on yet another message board.

We get it.

Somebody sounds irritated. Not just irritated but confused. You sluts are the clowns, dressing yourselves up as intelligent and cool.

There he is again, calling someone a slut.

At this point it CAN'T be a Freudian Slip! He really wants to try and offer some of us money for sex!

Sorry, Tommy. Maybe that flies in the Insurgency Forum. But it doesn't here. Take your money and go find a street corner like the rest of the dirty birdies.

I'm not surprised you don't know this, but calling someone a slut or a whore is probaly the last thing you should do if you want to have sex with.

Yeah cause of course nobody has sex with sluts and whores!

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

I'm sure you would have had to work twice as hard to avoid the point if I hadn't fucked up that sentence. You're welcome.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Nowhereman
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
With dozens more to follow.

This is all very boring for you, getting clowned on yet another message board.

We get it.

Somebody sounds irritated. Not just irritated but confused. You sluts are the clowns, dressing yourselves up as intelligent and cool.

There he is again, calling someone a slut.

At this point it CAN'T be a Freudian Slip! He really wants to try and offer some of us money for sex!

Sorry, Tommy. Maybe that flies in the Insurgency Forum. But it doesn't here. Take your money and go find a street corner like the rest of the dirty birdies.

I'm not surprised you don't know this, but calling someone a slut or a whore is probaly the last thing you should do if you want to have sex with.

Yeah cause of course nobody has sex with sluts and whores!

But you probaly wouldn't call them a slut or whore, would you? Well, maybe you would cause you are a dick.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

I'm sure you would have had to work twice as hard to avoid the point if I hadn't fucked up that sentence. You're welcome.

I didn't avoid the point at all, idiot. Did you miss the word d-i-s-h-o-n-e-s-t?

You "understood" his point, in essence agreeing with him.

You're hardly one to discuss avoidance...or are you finally going to admit that your insurgency board is run by homos who lock their little board, making them hypocrites?

Spare me the "cheating" and hacking excuses.

Thanks!

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

I didn't avoid the point at all, idiot. Did you miss the word d-i-s-h-o-n-e-s-t?

You "understood" his point, in essence agreeing with him.

You're hardly one to discuss avoidance...or are you finally going to admit that your insurgency board is run by homos who lock their little board, making them hypocrites?

Spare me the "cheating" and hacking excuses.

Thanks!

You're still avoiding the point with this tenative logic. In essence? Are you fucking kidding me? Do you have any idea how easy it is to connect anybody to anything "in essence"? In essence you are saying that because you didn't fight against the Nazi's in WW2 you hate jews. In essence you are saying that because you have a picture of Steve Guttenburg in your avatar you'd like to have his children. In essence you are saying that what I actually say doesn't matter cause you'll just use whatever strawman argument you can to suit your purposes.

Frankly, the Admins gave Pro' and the rest of you bitches more slack then I would have. There is no reason for Pro to keep a name from us since there's no way we could know who the actual traitor. And because he has no reason to keep that name from us, that makes him look guilty as hell.

You fuckers KNOW that everytime we've come here we own you in a straight up war of words. Which is why you hacked the board, which is why most of you have taken to editing/deleting our posts, which is why some of the more braindead assholes like BSAMS, rex, and Sammitch have taken to hiding behind motie's.

Spare you? Bitch, spare me and every other intelligent person on Earth by pulling your upper lip over your head and swallowing (Grumpy Old Men. Not an 80's movie but you might appreciate it anyway)

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
In essence you are saying that because you have a picture of Steve Guttenburg in your avatar you'd like to have his children.

Silly Halo, men can't have children!

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

You're still avoiding the point with this tenative logic. In essence? Are you fucking kidding me? Do you have any idea how easy it is to connect anybody to anything "in essence"? In essence you are saying that because you didn't fight against the Nazi's in WW2 you hate jews. In essence you are saying that because you have a picture of Steve Guttenburg in your avatar you'd like to have his children. In essence you are saying that what I actually say doesn't matter cause you'll just use whatever strawman argument you can to suit your purposes.

Frankly, the Admins gave Pro' and the rest of you bitches more slack then I would have. There is no reason for Pro to keep a name from us since there's no way we could know who the actual traitor. And because he has no reason to keep that name from us, that makes him look guilty as hell.

You fuckers KNOW that everytime we've come here we own you in a straight up war of words. Which is why you hacked the board, which is why most of you have taken to editing/deleting our posts, which is why some of the more braindead assholes like BSAMS, rex, and Sammitch have taken to hiding behind motie's.

Spare you? Bitch, spare me and every other intelligent person on Earth by pulling your upper lip over your head and swallowing (Grumpy Old Men. Not an 80's movie but you might appreciate it anyway)

Sincerely, retarded fucknut.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
I think Halo's full of shit. I just can't imagine Walter Matthau calling anyone a bitch.

Now, "whore"... that's classy.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

What was that gibberish supposed to be? Can't you just be honest and admit that you agreed with SikkFuck, or whatever his silly name is?

If bsams wrote "I think Halo is a pole smoker"...and I write "I can understand why you think that way, I heard he spends his evenings at Greek bathhouses", am I not agreeing with him?

Quote:
Frankly, the Admins gave Pro' and the rest of you bitches more slack then I would have.

You admit to be being a bigger pussy than the douches who run that place? At least you are honest about something.

Quote:
There is no reason for Pro to keep a name from us since there's no way we could know who the actual traitor. And because he has no reason to keep that name from us, that makes him look guilty as hell.

Maybe his reason is that he's not a little bitch who tattles on someone who gave him a password, just because the scarrrrrry admins of your board ask him to?

Where you guys the ones in elementary school who always told on your classmates, since your teacher asked you to?

Quote:

I hope you are not referring to Killer's epic JLA call out thread!

I ran him out, Rob shredded Captain Ffag, rex has been running circles around you and whomod ("Call the Police!") Pariah got 6556969 to melt, and so on. Stop with the lies.

Quote:

You lose. Again.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Quote:
What was that gibberish supposed to be? Can't you just be honest and admit that you agreed with SikkFuck, or whatever his silly name is?

If bsams wrote "I think Halo is a pole smoker"...and I write "I can understand why you think that way, I heard he spends his evenings at Greek bathhouses", am I not agreeing with him?

No, you are saying you understand why he thinks that. It's like I can understand why you think Sikkbones is a silly name but I don't see how it's any sillier than "MisterJLA". I understand it cause everyone has a diffrent definition of "silly".

Quote:
You admit to be being a bigger pussy than the douches who run that place? At least you are honest about something.

Resorting to hacking cause you can't cut it in a straight up argument is what makes someone a pussy.

Quote:
Maybe his reason is that he's not a little bitch who tattles on someone who gave him a password, just because the scarrrrrry admins of your board ask him to?

Where you guys the ones in elementary school who always told on your classmates, since your teacher asked you to?

That's just rationalizing. If Prometheus had simply said "I'm not telling you" than you might have a point. But he went on to say he doesn't know who it is and that the name doesn't match anyone on the Insurgency. If that's the case then there's no reason not to say it. None. Being a little bitch has nothing to do with it.

Quote:
I hope you are not referring to Killer's epic JLA call out thread!

I ran him out, Rob shredded Captain Ffag, rex has been running circles around you and whomod ("Call the Police!") Pariah got 6556969 to melt, and so on. Stop with the lies.

It's easy to say all that. But the reality is quite diffrent. You didn't run anybody out no more then I ran out Joe Mama just cause he isn't here at the present moment.

Quote:
You lose. Again.

Why? Because you say so? I don't know who you think you are but you're just one more egotistical asshole on a board full of dumbass trolls.

Have a nice night.

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Halo, you know you (sadly attempt) try to defend yourself you should use facts, right?

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
I think Halo's full of shit. I just can't imagine Walter Matthau calling anyone a bitch.

You've never seen Bad News Bears have you?

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Halo, you know you (sadly attempt) try to defend yourself you should use facts, right?

When I use facts it goes over you guys heads. See my response to MisterJLAsshole for proof of that.

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

When I use facts it goes over you guys heads. See my response to MisterJLAsshole for proof of that.

No, you whined and bitched like a little girl that didn't get a pony for her birthday. You know nothing about facts or logic or reason. Don't pretend you do. You will just make yourself look worse.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts

No, my only exposure to Matthau has been the Grumpy Old Men movies and Dennis the Menace.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

No, you whined and bitched like a little girl that didn't get a pony for her birthday. You know nothing about facts or logic or reason. Don't pretend you do. You will just make yourself look worse.

I know what facts are here on Rob's Brothel. Anything you blind bitches want them to be.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

No, my only exposure to Matthau has been the Grumpy Old Men movies and Dennis the Menace.

Bad News Bears is a classic. Much better than Dennis the Menace. Not sure about Grumpy Old Men though. Probaly around the same level of quality.

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

I know what facts are here on Rob's Brothel. Anything you blind bitches want them to be.

Sincerely, retarded fucknut.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
Colonel Joe Mother: This is Crystal Palace. Are you still on?
[no response]

Colonel Joe Mother: This is Crystal Palace. Are you still on? Is anyone there? Are the RKMB still alive and well after that impressive assault from the three Insurgency tards?

Colonel Mandral: That's affirmative, sir.

Moderator Sammitch: Yeah, we're here! Jesus H. Christ! We're still here!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts

Bad News Bears is a classic. Much better than Dennis the Menace. Not sure about Grumpy Old Men though. Probaly around the same level of quality.

I'll have to check it out... now let's stop talking about movies, or Zzap could reprimand you again.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
this is a quality thread.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
3000+ posts
3000+ posts

I'll have to check it out... now let's stop talking about movies, or Zzap could reprimand you again.

Reprimand me? Whatever.

Anyway, fuck you you braindead sheep.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
That's more like it! Good boy.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Jackass, let's assume Pro' is telling the truth, right? Somebody here gave him the password with a name that doesn't match anything over at the Insurgency. Okay, so then what's the harm of giving the name? We can't know who it was anyway. Get it?

The only real reason to not give a name is cause he didn't have one.

If the name means nothing, then why is it needed so badly that you have to ban me?

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Jackass, let's assume Pro' is telling the truth, right? Somebody here gave him the password with a name that doesn't match anything over at the Insurgency. Okay, so then what's the harm of giving the name? We can't know who it was anyway. Get it?

The only real reason to not give a name is cause he didn't have one.

If the name means nothing, then why is it needed so badly that you have to ban me?

give them a name! they need a name!

it's like the hop sing's guy on seinfeld!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I guess the concept of loyalty is completely foreign to you. Admit it. You came back to talk about Green Lantern.

See Mxy, Halo hates loyalty to anything...anyone...any opinion...that is not in some relation connected to himself. For example, he hates me for my loyalty to others. He hates when I am loyal to Joe Mama, Grimm, Nowhereman, BSAMS, and, pretty much the all the other posters I've hung out with for nine years (I mean fuck! Why would I be loyal to friends I've chosen to enjoy for almost a decade? I am obviously a 'sycophant'). He also hates that I won't give up the name of my contact. I think it pisses him off that not only have we broke him...not only has life broken him...but that a member of his own nerd posse is basically standing behind him, laughing, while giving him the finger. And it's killing him that I am the one that brought that to light with such little effort. But, hey, what are you going to do? All children grow up sooner or later. Here's hoping we savor the coming years, watching Halo mature before us...

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Also in your defense, you are a fucking dolt, so we really shouldn't expect much from you.

Did you steal that line from Mikey too?

No, Prometheus hacked the Insurgency archives while looking for good reading material and sent it to me in a top secret, encrypted file.

The password was "robs sucks". Seriously.

Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard