Originally Posted By: the G-man
I never read We3 and, to be honest, forgot it existed. So ya got me there.

You really should. Great story.

Quote:
Still, even if you add We3 to the mix, I think his recent career still largely consists of stuff that doesn't make a hell of a lot of sense or, in the alternative, starts out really interesting and the descends into "WTF just happened", in no particular order:

JLA: Classified

I thought it was good, and tied neatly into Seven Soldiers.

Quote:

Seven Soldiers of Victory

Didn't like them all (and still haven't read the last issue), but liked enough of them. The interconnected-but-not-really nature that ran through all of the books was a clever touch.

Quote:
Marvel Boy

Haven't read it. But, I think it came out before/during X-Men, didn't it?

Quote:
Fantastic Four: 1234

Same with this one. I think this was before/during X-Men. Don't know, really. But, it was DAMN good. It's not a conventional FF, but you can't say it doesn't make sense. It's actually a very basic Fantastic Four tale.

Quote:

Seaguy
Vimanarama
Batman

Haven't read them.

Quote:
Absolute Final Crisis (so far)

It's only been a single issue! Give him some time before you shit down his throat...

Quote:

And, as noted above, even his X-men work, which started out really strong, fell apart at the end, what with Magneto/Xorn a drug addict, the weird "Days of Future Past" pastache and the like.

That's your opinion. While I didn't like every aspect of how it ended (and if I remember correctly, Magneto was forced on him by the editors), it was still solid work. Hell of a lot better than the decade of X-Men before it, and the X-shit they've churned out since...